Author Topic: Suppression de styles sur psr ew410  (Read 3394 times)

Offline Jacobusio

Suppression de styles sur psr ew410
« on: April 20, 2020, 11:36:01 PM »
Bonsoir,
J'ai acheté des styles pour mon EW 410 et j'ai un petit souci pour les supprimer de mon clavier, les styles font entre 10 et 30 Ko et j'ai procédé comme suit:
Après chargement sur clé USB, j'ai été dans "Fonction", "Load STY", Load TO" etc.. "Complet" mais je ne trouve pas mon dernier chargement dans le répertoire.
J'ai réussi à charger 4 styles sans problème sous les n° 242, 243,244,245 mais plus rien ne s'enregistre après, j'ai donc pensé que j'étais limité à 245 styles.
Question: Comment supprimer les 4 derniers styles chargés ( 242, 243,244,245) pour les remplacer par d'autres.
J'essai de trouver quelque chose dans la mode d'emploi Yamaha mais rien pour l'instant.
Merci de votre réponse,
bien amicalement

robysat64

Re: Suppression de styles sur psr ew410
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 07:29:52 AM »
Semplice... Basta caricarci lo stile sopra e viene sovrascritto....

Offline Graham UK

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 08:52:25 AM »
Jacobusio. If you play the styles direct from USB, and not loading them then they won't show in the keyboard.

If you want them to show in keyboard, load from USB into USER.
DGX670

Offline SciNote

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 01:14:06 AM »
As I do not understand the language of the original post, I can only comment on the most recent post.  And to that end, I do not believe that the PSR-EW410 -- or any of the PSR-E or EW keyboards -- can play styles directly from a USB flash drive.  They have to be loaded from the USB flash drive into one of the available onboard memory slots, and I think the PSR-EW410 has 10 available slots for loading external styles.  Somebody feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe that the case for all current PSR-E and EW keyboards.
Bob
Current: Yamaha PSR-E433 (x2), Roland GAIA SH-01, Casio CDP-200R, Casio MT-68 (wired to bass pedals)
Past: Yamaha PSR-520, PSR-510, PSR-500, DX-7, D-80 home organ, and a few Casios

Roy_T

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 09:19:14 AM »
"As I do not understand the language of the original post, I can only comment on the most recent post."

Bob

All you have to do is copy the original text, go to Google or Bing and type in "TRANSLATE".  On the TRANSLATE page, paste the text into the "Enter Text" window and let it auto-detect (but in this case "Bonsoir" is a dead give-away - that's French!), and you will momentarily get the translated text. VOILA:

Good evening
I bought styles for my EW 410 and I have a little trouble to remove them from my keyboard, the styles are between 10 and 30KB and I proceeded as follows:
After loading on USB stick, I was in "Function," "Load STY," "Load TO" etc. "Complete" but I can't find my last load in the directory.
I managed to load 4 styles without problem under the number 242, 243,244,245 but nothing registers after, so I thought I was limited to 245 styles.
Question: How to remove the last 4 loaded styles ( 242, 243,244,245) and replace them with others.
I'm trying to find something in the Yamaha manual but nothing yet.
Thank you for your reply,
well friendly.

As you can now see, the OP is NOT trying to "play" the styles directly from the USB stick.  He is trying to LOAD them into memory, as he should, but is having problems.  GrahamUK is apparently assuming the E Series boards will play styles directly from the USB stick like the S Series boards, but they will not.

Jacobusio

You should not need to remove styles.  You should be able to just overwrite them with new styles.  If you are having problems doing that, do a factory reset by holding down the highest (right most) white key as you power the keyboard on. Then try reloading your new styles.  If you did not buy those styles from Yamaha or from this forum, I would be suspicious of them.

You can only load 10 User Styles at a time into memory locations 236 to 245.

Good luck.

Jacobusio

Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de supprimer les styles.  Vous devriez être en mesure de simplement les remplacer avec de nouveaux styles.  Si vous avez des problèmes à faire cela, faire une réinitialisation d’usine en maintenant vers le bas la plus haute (droite la plupart) clé blanche que vous alimentez le clavier sur. Ensuite, essayez de recharger vos nouveaux styles.  Si vous n’avez pas acheter ces styles de Yamaha ou de ce forum, je serais méfiant d’eux.

Vous ne pouvez charger que 10 styles utilisateur à la fois dans les emplacements de mémoire 236 à 245.

Bonne chance.

Roy

« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 06:56:17 PM by Roy_T »