Author Topic: How to get my personal messages back?  (Read 7212 times)

Offline Toril S

How to get my personal messages back?
« on: July 31, 2019, 07:26:56 PM »
Hello :) I discovered that all my persomal messages are gon, except the most recent one. I have done nothing to delete them, and would like them back! How to do this? Or is there a setting that deletes messages after a given time? All the best from Toril
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

SeaGtGruff

Re: How to get my personal messages back?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 09:40:46 PM »
As far as I know, the only way they get deleted is to select them (checkbox field next to each) and then delete the selected ones.

But are you sure you've got the Inbox selected? Sometimes I click on one of the other folders and then wonder where my messages are.

Offline tyrosaurus

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 10:42:24 PM »
Hi Toril,

Messages are displayed on pages of up to 50.  Once you fill a page, the next message will be shown on a new page. The message list display seems to open at the latest page each time.

So is it possible that the single message that you can see, is actually the first one on a new page?   For example, if you previously had 50 messages, they would all appear on one page, but if you received another one, it would appear as the only message on a new page. In this case to see messages prior to this latest one, you would have to select the previous page.

If the list does have multiple pages, then you will see all available pages as a page number at the bottom left of each page ( eg. "Pages: 1 2 [3]" - with the currently displayed page within the []).  If you can see a list of pages, then you need to select each page from there to see messages on it. 

So look down at the bottom left of the page that you are seeing, to check if there are any other pages to select from.

Regards

Ian

Offline Toril S

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 10:50:11 PM »
Thanks guys. That was the case! Red face...LOL😀
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page