Author Topic: Adding another key to Genos..  (Read 534022 times)

Bachus

Adding another key to Genos..
« on: August 27, 2019, 07:11:39 PM »
When using Genos as your materkeyboard(lower position)
Which instrument adds most as the upper position keyboard..

- Yamaha modx/montage
- another arranger keyboard (korg pa4x/ketron sd9)
- korg Kronos 61
- nord stage 3 compact
- a dedicated synth like : Rolad system 8, prophet X, novation summit, moog one
- a 61 key masterkey ( NI komplete control 61, novastion SL mk3, akai advance) with VST’s

Or just get another 76 midi key under the genos and use V-console to turn it into an organ kind of instrument?

And yes, i understand most people are completely happy with just their Genos...

Offline Graham UK

Re: Adding another key to Genos..
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 07:20:34 PM »
Here's my T5-76-NP30 Twinset.  In my case no pedals but it looks impressive and I do like the double manual.
The lower NP30 is muted and triggers T5's ACC -Styles & lower voice.

Sorry I have to Zip before the forum will accept the attachment.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 07:22:04 PM by Graham UK »
DGX670

The following users thanked this post: Jacob

Bachus

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 07:50:15 PM »
Here's my T5-76-NP30 Twinset.  In my case no pedals but it looks impressive and I do like the double manual.
The lower NP30 is muted and triggers T5's ACC -Styles & lower voice.

Sorry I have to Zip before the forum will accept the attachment.

Yes, the np32 seems to be todays choice for lower keybed..
Don’t like the sound quallity (but thats not being used)..
The keybed trails the Genos by miles, and has no aftertouch..

But your setup definately looks ( and sounds) great...

Offline Tommy 73

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 09:47:26 PM »
How about Waldorf Kyra added to that list (soon to be released) https://youtu.be/mj5KhuTSzGQ
Yamaha Montage M8x : Korg PA5X 76  : Roland Jupiter 80 : Waldorf STVC : Roland Integra 7 : Waldorf Streichfett : Focal Trio6 ST6 : Studio Outboards/RME Audio Interface/A&H Mixer :

Offline Joe H

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 11:23:03 PM »
Since you are talking Analog, how about a AN1x... it's got 61 keys... maybe that's not enough though.  They should have put the soft-synth version of the PLG-150 AN in the Genos instead of the 8 Operator FM synth.  Analog is the way to go!

http://www.jaybmusic.net/sounds.php#end

Listen to both the AN1x and PLG-150 AN / AN200 sounds programmed by JayB. They are same synth engine.

BTW... the video link that Tommy posted also features the Waldorf Quantum keyboard.  that may be your best bet.

Joe H
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:26:40 PM by Joe H »
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Bachus

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 11:16:43 AM »
Since you are talking Analog, how about a AN1x... it's got 61 keys... maybe that's not enough though.  They should have put the soft-synth version of the PLG-150 AN in the Genos instead of the 8 Operator FM synth.  Analog is the way to go!

http://www.jaybmusic.net/sounds.php#end

Listen to both the AN1x and PLG-150 AN / AN200 sounds programmed by JayB. They are same synth engine.

BTW... the video link that Tommy posted also features the Waldorf Quantum keyboard.  that may be your best bet.

Joe H
i could add a 76 key version of Motif ES? With AN board..

But i am more leaning to the nord stage 3 compact now
Its got the 3 weak spots of the Genos on board..
- physical engines for B3, Vox, Farfisa and church organs
- great diversity of acoustic piano’s
- a real VA synth

But then, i could get the same from any software solution i choose..

The new Novation mk3 makes a perfect solution for controlling a software setup.. witouth having to continously watch the screen..

Before making a move, i first need to decide if i want to move away from an 88 key lower to an 76 key upper...  my piano training has hit a ceiling... and i get better results playing piano’s on the genos then on my modx8 keybed...

And moving the Genos from the upper position in the setup to the lower position just makes reaching things on my mainkeyboard so much easier then now...

Now, decisions like this take me in general like 6 months or more to make...so in ni hurry, maybe even waiting for Winter namm what new options arise there..

In the mean time i will keep enjoying the genos, which now is a single keyboard/ipad setup.. while the modx is in another room connected to teh macbook

I find myself only playing the genos/ipad... which makes a point about my Genos

The following users thanked this post: KeyboardByBiggs

Offline Tommy 73

Yamaha Montage M8x : Korg PA5X 76  : Roland Jupiter 80 : Waldorf STVC : Roland Integra 7 : Waldorf Streichfett : Focal Trio6 ST6 : Studio Outboards/RME Audio Interface/A&H Mixer :

Offline soryt

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 02:53:00 PM »
I am using the Nord 5D/61 on top , and taking the Nord out when playing with band .
One of the best hammond sounds and a lot of outstanding samples ( free)
Here you vcan see it >>> https://youtu.be/5z-AJuj9qGM

Soryt  :)
Genos & YC61 and Tannoy Gold 5 Monitors
My You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC6hdAR1v5lYN8twfn0YbA?view_as=subscriber

Offline Joe H

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2019, 03:57:02 PM »
Finland artist Kebu, is instrumental in the revival of the analog synthesizer... he uses mostly Korg and Roland keyboards. He also records to 8 track analog tape recorders. When he plays live he plays along with his prerecorded sequences.

His music is like a modern-day symphony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBpfjSPDjos

Joe H
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 03:58:14 PM by Joe H »

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Bachus

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2019, 06:54:37 PM »
Finland artist Kebu, is instrumental in the revival of the analog synthesizer... he uses mostly Korg and Roland keyboards. He also records to 8 track analog tape recorders. When he plays live he plays along with his prerecorded sequences.

Joe H

Kebu is great, visited a concert of him in Germany a few years ago.. when vissiting musik messe... one of the most entrrtaining evenings i had in a long time

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2019, 08:39:23 AM »
I could add a 76 key version of Motif ES? With AN board.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this and whether I want to add a second keyboard. For now, I want to keep it as simple as possible and try and do everything I can with just the Genos. I added the Lester pedal to drastically improve the organ sound, so that really helped.

If I ever decide to expand I think I would find a controller keyboard I liked for its feel and then MIDI controllability. I'd hook that into a laptop where my sound engine was limitless and I could pick the best of everything I wanted.
Check Out My YouTube Channel! https://goo.gl/edbXFS

Offline Colin D

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2019, 08:58:41 AM »
Hello,

I really like the Registration you have for this song. would you share a copy or is it already on the Genos please?

Kind Regards

Colin

Joe H
Previous, Technics E44, E66, U90, G7, GX7 G100, Tyros 2, Tyros 5, now Genos,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNozAL1Whf-t4TJY5wPK57Q

Bachus

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2019, 10:22:47 AM »
I've spent a lot of time thinking about this and whether I want to add a second keyboard. For now, I want to keep it as simple as possible and try and do everything I can with just the Genos. I added the Lester pedal to drastically improve the organ sound, so that really helped.

If I ever decide to expand I think I would find a controller keyboard I liked for its feel and then MIDI controllability. I'd hook that into a laptop where my sound engine was limitless and I could pick the best of everything I wanted.

Thats probably where i am now..  just add a 76 midi keyboard under the genos..a keyboard however with quallity keys and aftertouch .. and 2 wheels (modulation/pitch) is hard to find..

Another option would be a high end 76 key keyboard with sound engine...  and then use it as a midi controller, Genos directly on too of it... set local sound of make it transmit midi over the full keyboard.. i could even controll the sounds like a module..

Wouter1972

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2019, 01:13:35 PM »
Hi Bachus,

I’m using my Tyros 5 in combination with the Komplete Kontrol mk2 and Komplete 12 which give me an enormous wealth of sounds/fx without even the specific need to start up my DAW because I can make presets and listst of favourites on the board itself.

Offline Dromeus

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2019, 03:35:17 PM »
Which instrument adds most as the upper position keyboard..

The best answer is as always: it depends.

The second keyboard I acquired was a stage piano and of course it found it's place UNDER the Tyros. There was no other choice for me at that time. Essentially I'm a piano player, graded hammer 88 keys feels like home.
Third was a virtual analog synth. How else could I design sounds and shape 'em in realtime?
Next was a Hammond B3 clone. You just can't substitute two waterfall keys, drawbar sets and a decent B3 physical model engine.

I really believe those four types of keyboards form the basic set that keeps me happy.  But this path is dangerous  ;D, right now my arsenal includes 8 keyboards and two expanders...

But it depends where you come from and where you want to go...
Regards, Michael

Offline pjd

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2019, 06:24:13 PM »
A bit of a flame here...

I wish that MIDI controllers were scriptable. Then it would be soooo much easier to build the correct MIDI message.

Sometimes one needs SysEx where the values are embedded in the message. I think the old JLCooper FaderMaster had this capability...

-- pj

Offline panos

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2019, 06:38:36 PM »
Hi Bachus,
may I say my opinion although I don't use 2 keyboards?  :)
Use something that has good piano keys and perfect piano sounds.
All the rest, Genos little or more has got them.
Although I don't think this instrument can be used properly as the upper keyboard.

Offline Joe H

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2019, 07:43:12 PM »
i could add a 76 key version of Motif ES? With AN board..

Several advantages with the Motif idea are:

1. Lots of arps to play on your Genos (especially with the Motif XS)

2. An Arp Editor built in

3. Lots of expansion packs (new analog wave forms for Motif XS with DIMMS memory boards installed)

4. You can create dummy packs in YEM to access Motif Voices and Performances directly from the Genos

Joe H
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:55:21 PM by Joe H »

Offline Dromeus

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2019, 09:05:41 PM »
A bit of a flame here...
I wish that MIDI controllers were scriptable. Then it would be soooo much easier to build the correct MIDI message.
Sometimes one needs SysEx where the values are embedded in the message. I think the old JLCooper FaderMaster had this capability...

Hey pj

I spent a lot of frustrating time in the past to connect my gear by MIDI trying to implement what I had in mind, just to learn that it fails because of a limitation here and a quirk there... nahhh.... Today all of my keys are MIDI-wired to a no thrills MOTU Express 128 Interface, and all those MIDI streams are controlled by Cantabile. This software is just brilliant and let's you do ANYTHING regarding MIDI mapping and scripting. Additionally using a decent audio interface it's an awesome VST host. It's a dream come true and so stable and versatile, that I will use this technology in my band rig, too (with the help of the brilliant Radius Key-Largo Mixer/Audio/MIDI/Interface).

PS: Sorry to Bacchus for being slightly(?) off-topic.
Regards, Michael

Bachus

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2019, 12:06:56 AM »
The best answer is as always: it depends.

The second keyboard I acquired was a stage piano and of course it found it's place UNDER the Tyros. There was no other choice for me at that time. Essentially I'm a piano player, graded hammer 88 keys feels like home.
Third was a virtual analog synth. How else could I design sounds and shape 'em in realtime?
Next was a Hammond B3 clone. You just can't substitute two waterfall keys, drawbar sets and a decent B3 physical model engine.

I really believe those four types of keyboards form the basic set that keeps me happy.  But this path is dangerous  ;D, right now my arsenal includes 8 keyboards and two expanders...

But it depends where you come from and where you want to go...

I currently have a lovely modx 8 under my Genos..

However i have come to the conclusion that i want my main arranger keyboard in the lower position
I am on the verge of making a decision of moving away from an 88 key..

Bachus

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2019, 12:20:49 AM »
Hi Bachus,

I’m using my Tyros 5 in combination with the Komplete Kontrol mk2 and Komplete 12 which give me an enormous wealth of sounds/fx without even the specific need to start up my DAW because I can make presets and listst of favourites on the board itself.

Great keyboard..
But not really suited for use with my ipad (camelot pro auv3)

I am definately looking into a 61 key with
- 9 sliders
- 8 encoders
- 16 drumpads..

If you want a midi keyboard with 9 sliders, and quallity keys with aftertouch
Then there is only 1 option from Arturia.

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2019, 01:56:42 AM »
Then there is only 1 option from Arturia.

What's the model?
Check Out My YouTube Channel! https://goo.gl/edbXFS

Offline ton37

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2019, 04:51:46 AM »
Just consider and look at the Nektar T 61 series with Nektarine plugin, if you want lot of midi control ...
My best regards,
Ton

Offline Tommy 73

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2019, 09:50:15 PM »
May as well add the new Roland Fantom (as it evolves) to the list of hardware keyboards and that's with out thinking about any predictions from the next Namm show... :)

Bachus

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2019, 03:42:03 PM »
May as well add the new Roland Fantom (as it evolves) to the list of hardware keyboards and that's with out thinking about any predictions from the next Namm show... :)

Not as long as they don’t add the super natural acoustic sounds and live sets..

Bachus

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2019, 04:03:36 PM »
Been on vacation to vietnamm recently (could not log in from there, due to ip banns) which gave me some time to think about this question...

And it didn’t get me anywhere...
As there is still to many options..

First there is an option to have a 76+ keybed directly under the Genos, in an organ like fashion..
But there are not to many high quallity keys available..

- Piaggero n-32 seems the standard option for this.. i need to try it once more.. but remember i didn’t like the keybed that well
- Nektar LX-88 is another option.. as is the studiologic numa compact X2.. but both have some controllers on top, wich would mean the genos would be 2” further back then a trx organ..
- and then there is the dexibell s1, which triggers all my bells and whistles.. has great spunds onboard to and controlled to the left side of the keys.. sadly its only 68 keys.. this might look kind of strange under the genos..

Then there is an option to have a keyboard on top of the Genos... but how does this affect the GNS-1 sound if i have another keyboard hovering above the speakers?

In this case there is basically 2 options

A normal 76 - 61 keyboard (non arranger) which gives a long list of possible options..
For convienence the keyboard shouldn’t be to deep.. this is my short list
-nord stage 3 compact
-korg kronos 61
-yamaha modx7
-roland fa07
-roland vr-730 combo
-roland jupiter 80
Some options like the montage and the new fantom are just to deep..

Or a 61 key master keyboard..
-novation sl mk3
-arturia keylab mk2

I dismissed the idea of a 61 key knobby synthesizer..

If dexibell S1 would have been 73 or 76 keys, i would have made my decision..
Now i am still in doubt..  a keyboard like the nord stage 3 adds really a lot in combination with v-console and the genos..

But for now, i am just happy i can log in to the forum again..

Offline Tommy 73

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2019, 06:27:37 PM »
Perhaps a Korg Grandstage ? But size may be a negative factor...

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 07:20:33 PM by Tommy 73 »

Bachus

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2019, 07:55:27 PM »
Perhaps a Korg Grandstage ? But size may be a negative factor...

I am stepping away from hammer action keyboards..
Back to semi weighted..

Offline Tommy 73

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2019, 08:34:43 PM »
Ok I see now... seeing the jupiter 80 on your list maybe the jupiter X pending more information on release???

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 08:41:28 PM by Tommy 73 »

Bachus

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2019, 09:57:02 PM »
Ok I see now... seeing the jupiter 80 on your list maybe the jupiter X pending more information on release???

Compared to the jupiter 80, the jupiter X seems quite limited... only 5 partials in a voice and 16 voice polyphony...   on the jupiter 80 you could have 10x3 partials ..  and 256 voice polyphony.

Personally i think the jupiter 80 has the best possible sound architecture... if it was an arranger, you could layer 4 voices on the left, 4 voices on the right... have a solo voice on the top right end (like the r3 on the Genos) and have a manuall bass, or percussion on the lower left end...

You could not want more then this as an arranger player..
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 10:01:23 PM by Bachus »

Del 123

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2019, 10:33:07 PM »
Hi Bachus,

Have you checked out the new YAMAHA CP73 DIGITAL STAGE PIANO which came out earlier this year?

Regards Darren

Offline Tommy 73

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2019, 10:43:44 PM »
Compared to the jupiter 80, the jupiter X seems quite limited... only 5 partials in a voice and 16 voice polyphony...   on the jupiter 80 you could have 10x3 partials ..  and 256 voice polyphony.

Personally i think the jupiter 80 has the best possible sound architecture... if it was an arranger, you could layer 4 voices on the left, 4 voices on the right... have a solo voice on the top right end (like the r3 on the Genos) and have a manuall bass, or percussion on the lower left end...

Agreed this why I'm keeping the JP80... just floating some ideas here... I was lucky and found a almost new one S/H.. one of the last sold here in the uk who's owner did not use it... also some of the supper natural voices are showing there age a little compared to the Genos but I'm sure that won't matter... all in all a great synth and would compliment Genos for sure... if you lived in my neck of the woods id say take it home for a week and try it... interesting to see how this unfolds for you.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 11:19:16 PM by Tommy 73 »

Offline Joe H

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2019, 11:56:10 PM »
... if it was an arranger, you could layer 4 voices on the left, 4 voices on the right... have a solo voice on the top right end (like the r3 on the Genos) and have a manuall bass, or percussion on the lower left end...

You could accomplish that partially with a Motif ES or XS.  Since the Motif Performances can layer multiple Voices on a single channel you could get a real phat sound for R1. I guess you can already do that with the MODX too. Add some analog expansion packs from Easy Sounds to make up the difference for Left and by layering R2 and R3.

Joe H

Offline jwyvern

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2019, 12:04:17 PM »

.. if it was an arranger, you could layer 4 voices on the left, 4 voices on the right... have a solo voice on the top right end (like the r3 on the Genos) and have a manuall bass, or percussion on the lower left end...

VConsole gives you that capability too. Plus the ability to double voices up or down an octave where it is musically helpful (and doesn't simply add to the overall "noise"  ).
For some (ensemble) setups it can be sobering to realise how realistic the standard 3x RH plus 1x LH voices can be made to sound.   ;)

John

Bachus

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2019, 06:31:21 PM »
You could accomplish that partially with a Motif ES or XS.  Since the Motif Performances can layer multiple Voices on a single channel you could get a real phat sound for R1. I guess you can already do that with the MODX too. Add some analog expansion packs from Easy Sounds to make up the difference for Left and by layering R2 and R3.

Joe H

Sure you can....

But what makes the Roland more suited is how it handles splitpoints..
If you switch a zone off.. another zone takes over that part of the keyboard..
Also a live set (4 stacked voices) can work the same as the genos ensemble voices..

Modx has other strengths, like its arps..
But i kind of dislike the cheap feeling keybed.. of the 6 and the 7..

Bachus

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2019, 12:12:57 PM »

First step is taken, put the modx8 up for sale.. (Or trade)

So i made a decision.. i will keep training my piano skills, like walking basses and, piano arrangements..
But not on the hammer action keyboard, but on a semi weight keyboard..
Having one type of keybed might give me better results then continously switching between two types..

Thats why my modx is for sale..Or for trade,

So if anyone wants a modx8 and has one of the following keys, just pm me if you live in Holland or near the dutch border..
-montage 6, modx7, roland jupiter 80, Korg kronos 61(2015), nord stage3 compact, ketron sd9 pro, or a roland inegra 7 or ketron sd90 module
I am sure we can come to a financial agreement..

If interested send me a pm.

Offline Tommy 73

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2019, 09:11:14 PM »

Bachus

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2019, 03:20:18 PM »
https://waldorfmusic.com/en/kyra

Been following that since last years musikmesse..
Sadly, its not a keyboard

willem7397

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2019, 07:04:46 PM »
First step is taken, put the modx8 up for sale.. (Or trade)

So i made a decision.. i will keep training my piano skills, like walking basses and, piano arrangements..
But not on the hammer action keyboard, but on a semi weight keyboard..
Having one type of keybed might give me better results then continously switching between two types..

I think most people who had a few years of piano experience/lessons would prefer a decent piano action over a synth action although I can imagine that for very fast playing a light synth action might give better results. Personally I prefer for piano playing my Kawai ES8 stage piano over my Genos. I feel I have more control over dynamics. And regarding to placement I have them placed next to each other in a corner and connected via midi and analog because Genos has better recording quality.

T.b.h. I don't think the ModX8 has the best piano action. Have you tried better actions e.g. the new hybrid pianos from Kawai or Yamaha and still feel the same about your playing?

Alfred59

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2019, 09:44:03 PM »
Bacchus,
I’ve just bought the Roland Fantom6 as my second keyboard under the Genos. Incredibly engineered with en excellent keyboard feel. I think it will compliment the Genos in many ways. Alfred

Bachus

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2019, 04:31:04 PM »
Bacchus,
I’ve just bought the Roland Fantom6 as my second keyboard under the Genos. Incredibly engineered with en excellent keyboard feel. I think it will compliment the Genos in many ways. Alfred

It definately will

But in general i don't buy keyboards till they are about a year on the market..
For 2 reasons, price, and stabillity..

I am most interesting to see how many updates Roland will give it in the first 12 month.
They promissed huge updates..
IF they add the Super natural acoustic sounds of the Integra 7, as they promissed, i will be interested..

For now, it just seems a lot of piano, and an incredible synth..
And the best hardware sequencer and controller for hardware (MAC) on earth

But the PCM samles mostly come from the XV5080 era..

But for now, it adds great piano and synth sounds to teh Genos, and in both area's its better then the Genos

(SNA is Rolands version of SA sounds)

Alfred59

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2019, 10:46:48 PM »
They tell me there  is a big empty space of memory to be filled with updates very soon. In the meantime I’ll enjoy the synth sounds etc. I agree about the piano, better than the genos.

Bachus

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2019, 08:02:10 PM »
They tell me there  is a big empty space of memory to be filled with updates very soon. In the meantime I’ll enjoy the synth sounds etc. I agree about the piano, better than the genos.

Thats what the general conncensus is..
Also confirmed by Ed Diaz..

Time will tell

Bachus

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2019, 10:42:42 PM »
After finally selling the modx, i bought a new keyboard to sit on top of the Genos..

- its a few years old
- its a Roland
- its a performance instrument
- its got a huge synth section.

I got myself a Jupiter 80

Picking it up on sunday..
It makes a perfect match with the Yamaha sounds of the Genos..

Tought i would let you know...

The following users thanked this post: Tommy 73, KeyboardByBiggs

Alfred59

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2019, 08:48:38 AM »
I’ve been following your thread and see you’ve ended up buying a synth like I did to compliment the Genos. Good choice.
Alfred

Offline Del B

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2019, 11:24:52 AM »
Hi Bachus
What did you not like about the MODEX as I was thinking of adding the modx with my tyros
and congrats on your purchase

Bachus

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2019, 06:15:28 PM »
Hi Bachus
What did you not like about the MODEX as I was thinking of adding the modx with my tyros
and congrats on your purchase

The keybed..
It was 88 key..
piano action...  GHS..

Musically and from an operating point of view it is a great instrument
You can not get any better for that kind of money..

Offline Del B

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2019, 11:33:28 PM »
Thanks for your reply Bachus I was thinking of the MODX7

Bachus

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2019, 08:03:32 PM »
Thanks for your reply Bachus I was thinking of the MODX7

If you are used to the psr-s keybeds, thats what to expect..

For the rest you can not go wrong
I really really enjoyed the sound and interface of the modx

Bachus

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2019, 08:06:12 PM »
So here a question...

If you have a genos and another 76 key..
Which would you place in the lower position..
And which in the upper position?