Author Topic: Lyrics and score display as amazing of Yamaha  (Read 11185 times)

Spring Bui

Lyrics and score display as amazing of Yamaha
« on: August 20, 2019, 11:23:03 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am the new user of genos. Would anyone please show me how to make the display on genos screen and on external monitor the score and lyrics as Yamaha did on its demo.?

Thank you very much for your help.

Offline soryt

Re: Lyrics and score display as amazing of Yamaha
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 11:36:41 AM »
Genos & YC61 and Tannoy Gold 5 Monitors
My You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC6hdAR1v5lYN8twfn0YbA?view_as=subscriber

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 12:46:15 PM »
I have the User Manual 1.2 and Reference Manual 1.3.

Neither of these manuals has that instruction on "page 114." The reason I'm mentioning this is because Soryt was good enough to post the actual link to "a manual." A lot of users won't have the same manual as quoted in a post.

Therefore, it's a good idea if not essential, to mention the version number first, and then the page. Thanks for the info, Soryt ;).
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Spring Bui

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 11:30:54 PM »
Hi Soryt and Lee Batchelor,

Thank you very much for your reply. I think I did not fully details of what I want. Now I try again,
At this moment, I would like to have the display of my score and lyrics appears on touch screen of Genos. ( Not external ) I really like the way Yamaha presented on screen Amazing Grace and I would like to do the same.

As being a member of choir, instead of printing the paper every week, the way of display score and lyrics would be more convenience.

I really want to get this done as quick as possible. Any one knows how to please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 11:54:34 PM »
Hi Soryt and Lee Batchelor,

Thank you very much for your reply. I think I did not fully details of what I want. Now I try again,
At this moment, I would like to have the display of my score and lyrics appears on touch screen of Genos. ( Not external ) I really like the way Yamaha presented on screen Amazing Grace and I would like to do the same.

As being a member of choir, instead of printing the paper every week, the way of display score and lyrics would be more convenience.

I really want to get this done as quick as possible. Any one knows how to please let me know.

Thank you very much.

To display the score on the Genos screen, you need to be using a midi file. With the midi file loaded, just press Menu>Score. If the midi has embedded lyrics, they will automatically be displayed.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Spring Bui

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 04:59:25 AM »
Hi Fred,

Thank you very much for your guidance. I can see the score on touch screen of Genos, But how can we type the lyrics into that midi. Please show me how to ?? Thank you very very much.

Spring Bui

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 05:02:47 AM »
Hi Fred,

Do you know how to embedded lyrics into midi file?

Offline zionip

« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 05:25:10 AM by zionip »