Author Topic: How do we get an update on AudioPhraser?  (Read 4263 times)

Offline chony

How do we get an update on AudioPhraser?
« on: August 12, 2019, 02:21:11 AM »
AudioPhraser has been out almost two years but is still on v1.0.

It still has a bug that makes the idea almost useless - fills cannot be triggered mid-bar.

Who do we talk to about this?

Offline pjd

Re: How do we get an update on AudioPhraser?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 03:52:22 AM »
Audio Phraser is now v1.0.1. Please check the Genos downloads section on the Yamaha web site.

Of course, we can't say if it satisfies your requirements or not.  :)

All the best -- pj

Offline chony

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 05:52:04 AM »
I believe 1.0.1 was actually the first version. It's still technically in the 1.0 faze...

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 08:38:37 AM »
As a big fan of audio styles and as I go from the Ketron Audya to the Genos,also as a professional Audio styles and simple styles developer I have deduced that the Audio Phraser is still in a primitive state.
Even though the fills and the breaks were improved considerably, they still don't work the way they are supposed to ,they are still incapable of managing different time signatures like 7/8, 9/8, 11/8 which are really iportant for countries like Greece, Turkey and other Balkan countries. I believe there should be a noteworthy change by the company. For the time it is almost useless and this is just sad.

Offline pjd

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 01:25:45 AM »
I believe 1.0.1 was actually the first version. It's still technically in the 1.0 faze...

Audio Phraser update v1.0.1 was released at the same time as Genos v1.4. The download page displays the file release date in case you need to check.

All the best -- pj

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 07:22:57 AM »
One more bad new about AudioPhraser.... Don't play correct the Time Signature 2/4....Only 4/4, 3/4, and maybe 5/4.. I think its sad for a big company as is Yamaha and I hope to fix it soon... :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 09:47:21 AM by Sokratis1974 »

Offline Teknoss

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 04:29:01 PM »
We should email Yamaha and ask an update on the Audio Phraser!
Genos 2, Korg PA5X, Ketron EventX, Nord PedalKeys27

Offline DerekA

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 04:49:48 PM »
It seems that Yamaha have effectively dumped audio styles in favour of Revo drums - Genos did not introduce any new ones. So I wouldn't hold out much hope for this.
Genos

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 04:11:48 AM »
We should email Yamaha and ask an update on the Audio Phraser!
I have been sending and the answer was that they know the problems and it will be resolved in the next update...
I hope...