Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > The Next Yamaha Keyboard

Genos successors wish LIST (GENOS2)

(1/48) > >>

metcam:

HI everybody!

"GENOS2 "  probably will be lunched 2 years from now so probably 2021.

Please write here any your wish  and idea,sugestions.

As we know Yamaha read this forum and They already inplement a lot of wishes and ideas in past.

BEST REGARDS and Thank you YAMAHA.

metcam:
TERCA

Yamaha added to NEW SX-900/700  a Sub scale which is only HALF job done to have 100% perfect and accured "Terca"

To have Perfect options to have Terca this whats ned to be done in NEXT update for SX-900/700 and Next GENOS2:

1. Note shift to all individuals tones +/-12 separate for R1,R2,R3
2.Tuning scale individual for R1,R2,R3 (SUB scale in new SX-900/700)
3.Base note-which we already have
4. Posability to memorized in Reg.Memory all

Something as this picture show:

[attachment deleted by admin]

ckobu:
Thanks metcam. Great theme and even better suggestion for "terce". Adjusting tones using halftones is very similar to the HARMONY we already have in Genos. This way they could do their "own Harmony Duet" that is not in the factory settings.

I have a proposal related to the Playlist view. I have over 600 playlists and it is hard to make quick selections at a live performance. For example, when I am at number 105, I have to click many times to get to 420. Choosing a number from a list with a Data Dial circle is not precise enough and is not practical. I suggest the following solution. It would be great if the Playlists main screen on the right hand side has dialing. (picture) So we could instantly pick up the Playlist number we need. List edit (Add Record) can be in the drop-down menu because we use it when we're not in a live performance situation.

This is my small suggestion and suggestion for improvement. I believe other members of the forum will be involved with their suggestions. I am sure that Yamaha, as it has done so far, will upgrade the new models with options that customers need.

Best regards, ckobu

[attachment deleted by admin]

3dc:
I really hope they put "Make a hit song for me" button.  ;D ;D

beykock:
The new Korg PA5X might be a very helpful and useful source of inspiration to make your Genos2 wish list. 🔔

But ... it might be possible the Genos2 will arrive earlier than the PA5X ... time will tell.

Babette

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version