Author Topic: My First Audio Style with new Audio Drums with Genos  (Read 3990 times)

My First Audio Style with new Audio Drums with Genos
« on: August 02, 2019, 01:28:28 PM »
Dear friends... :)
This is my First Audio Style with the new Audio Drums with Genos...
All sounds (Megavoices Guitars, Bass etc), is Preset Sounds..
The Audio Drums were created with the Superior 3 of Toontrack, and for the audio mix I used plugins from UAD, and Acustica Audio..
Here you see a demo which has not yet been completed and when it is completed, I wil share it with everyone.
P.S.
The Audio Phraser remains problematic as well as the fill  and break commands not activating properly like the presets Audio Styles...You can see for yourselves.
https://soundcloud.com/sokratis-1974/yamaha-genos-my-first-audio-style-8-beat-acoustic-rock
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 01:29:59 PM by Sokratis1974 »

The following users thanked this post: hans1966, pedro_pedroc, KeyboardByBiggs

Offline voodoo

Re: My First Audio Style with new Audio Drums with Genos
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 01:30:38 PM »
Very nice. Thank you for sharing your experiences.  :)
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Yamaha P-125 Digital Piano
Nord Electro 5D

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 06:41:29 PM »
... P.S.
The Audio Phraser remains problematic as well as the fill  and break commands not activating properly like the presets Audio Styles...You can see for yourselves.
https://soundcloud.com/sokratis-1974/yamaha-genos-my-first-audio-style-8-beat-acoustic-rock

Hi Sokratis,

did you use the NEW version 1.0.1 (2019-06-28) of "Audio Phraser" or still the OLD version 1.0.0?

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 07:13:15 PM »
Hi Sokratis,

did you use the NEW version 1.0.1 (2019-06-28) of "Audio Phraser" or still the OLD version 1.0.0?

Best regards,
Chris
Hi Chris.
Of course the 1.0.1 Version...
The 1.0 has too problematic...
Now the Fills and Break plays correct but not 100% correct like Preset Audio styles.

Offline panos

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 07:33:08 PM »
Hi Sokratis,sounds really nice :)
So the drum tracks are wav. files on this one?

At 1:16 the sound of the style parts is changing for some reason.Is it a compressor that causing this or you have changed the EQ settings manually?

Nice melody also.Is the refrain an improvisation on "Mιλτιάδης Πασχαλίδης-Κακές Συνήθειες"?

Offline overover

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 09:38:52 PM »
Hi Chris.
Of course the 1.0.1 Version...
The 1.0 has too problematic...
Now the Fills and Break plays correct but not 100% correct like Preset Audio styles.

Hi Sokratis,

thank you very much for your feedback!

Best regards,
Chris

➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 10:37:48 PM »
Hi Sokratis,sounds really nice :)
So the drum tracks are wav. files on this one?

At 1:16 the sound of the style parts is changing for some reason.Is it a compressor that causing this or you have changed the EQ settings manually?

Nice melody also.Is the refrain an improvisation on "Mιλτιάδης Πασχαλίδης-Κακές Συνήθειες"?
Hi Panos.
Yes, the drums part is indeed wav. (Audio Drum Loops)
I honestly did not notice any significant differences in what you mentioned, I will look into it with more detail tomorrow. It is very likely to be a random bug.
The song I play is (Με πνίγει τούτη η σιωπή) Μαρινέλλα, first version and Καραδήμος new version.. :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 10:42:12 PM by Sokratis1974 »