Author Topic: HOW TO CHANGE & SAVE VOICES ON DIFFERENT CHANNELS (MIDI FILE SEQUENCED ON GENOS)  (Read 3656 times)

Osvaldo De Souza

1st August 2019

I have done a remixed of a Midi File Song (Channels 1 to 8 original tracks from a Midi File)
Selected a style from Genos to match the tempo & original style.
Uploaded the song thr' ' MULTI MIDI RECORDING '
Selected channel 9 through 16 to record the Genos Internal Style
Saved the file

Now if I want to change the voices say from Channel 1 to 8 or from Channel 11 to 16, how do I select new voices and save as
a new midi file???

Thanks
Oz

P.S. If this was already answered previously (as I only checked the 1st 4 pages of the forum) please direct me to the link page

Offline overover

Hi Oz,

you have to load the MIDI file in MIDI Multi Recording window, first (as described in another thread):

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,51027.msg401263/topicseen.html#msg401263

Then go to Mixer window and make your changes (e. g. on the Voices). Press Exit to come back to the MIDI Multi Recording Display.

Touch "Setup", be sure that (only) the requrid checkboxes are ticked, touch "Execute" and "Close" and save the MIDI file as described in the other thread.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)