Author Topic: Registration Problem ?  (Read 6210 times)

Offline Bob88

Registration Problem ?
« on: July 18, 2019, 06:22:04 PM »
  I have a registration on my Genos  that is not playing properly.  I have attached the reg in question.  I like to play the Genos with the sync stop button active (lit). When I press button 2 the style immediately stops.  I do not lift  my left hand from the keyboard.   All other buttons allow the  transition from one to the other with the sync stop on and the style plays without interuption.    Hoping for a solution.  Thanks.  Bob

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline tyrosaurus

Re: Registration Problem ?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 07:35:24 PM »
Hi Bob,

The problem is caused because the chord fingering type changes from 'Fingered on Bass' (in regs 1, 3, 4 & 6) to 'Fingered' in reg. 2 & 9.

For whatever reason, if Sync Stop is activated, changing the fingering type causes the style to stop, even if you are still pressing keys!

Perhaps you could simply change the fingering to 'Fingered on Bass' in regs 2 & 9 assuming that this still does what you want.

You could also try playing around with the 'Synchro Stop Window' which is set to 'Off' in all regs.  Perhaps setting an actual value other than Off might work for you. You can access this by pressing Direct Access > Sync Stop.

Regards

Ian

Offline Bob88

Re: Registration Problem ?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 10:23:14 PM »
  Thank you Ian.  I'm looking forward to trying your suggestions.  Regards, Bob