Author Topic: Now, can I freeze the channel settings  (Read 6005 times)

ekurburski

Now, can I freeze the channel settings
« on: July 06, 2019, 01:55:16 AM »
Once I get the channel set to play only drums and bass on a s tyle is the any way to keep that setting when I go to a another style?

Offline travlin-easy

Re: Now, can I freeze the channel settings
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 02:06:04 AM »
The only thing you could do would be to maintain the tempo - all of the rest would change with the style to the new style selected.

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline Joe H

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 02:51:17 AM »
Once I get the channel set to play only drums and bass on a s tyle is the any way to keep that setting when I go to a another style?

If I understand you correctly; one way to do it is to save each style in a registration.  Yes, it is more work than having a FREEZE function, but that should work for you.  Just select each style, turn off the other channels so its just playing the drums and bass, (or whatever it is you are trying to do) and save in a registration button.

You could save the registration bank with only one (single button) registration per style and name the registration bank after the style. You will just have to do this once... and make a back up (on your computer) of all the registration files

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

ekurburski

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 06:57:35 PM »
I kind of had figured this out with the registration but had hoped there was an easier way.  Thanks, Guys.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 08:20:07 PM »
I kind of had figured this out with the registration but had hoped there was an easier way.  Thanks, Guys.

There’s nothing easier than a registration once it’s set up.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons