Author Topic: Bought The Bose S1 Pro  (Read 2181 times)

Mike2

Bought The Bose S1 Pro
« on: July 01, 2019, 06:01:54 PM »
Well, I broke down and bought 2 of the Bose S1 Pro speakers. I went to a Best Buy store, and he told me I had 45 days, if I didn't like them, that I could return them for a full refund. Well after listening to them for over an hour, I am completely sold.
I love my Lucas Nano 300, but this is Bose quality, and the sound is great. The vocals, the MP3's everything, sounds so much better. I was a little skeptical with the bass, but I mostly use it in home, and the setting is on half. I will try them in church tomorrow with a 100 to 200 capacity, and I don't see any problems. There a little pricey, but what isn't today. You get what you pay for. The battery's that come with both speakers last a good 6 hours, so no need of plugging the speaker in, just my keyboard. One Bose S1 doesn't sound that great, it's fine but not great. With 2, the stereo opens it up.

The following users thanked this post: KeyboardByBiggs

Offline Enildo

Re: Bought The Bose S1 Pro
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 12:52:07 AM »
Congratulations on the acquisition, Mike.

My dream would be to buy a pair of them, but here in Brazil each comes out for about € 1555.00 (US $ 1822).
Too heavy for me!

Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!

Offline voodoo

Re: Bought The Bose S1 Pro
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 08:59:32 AM »
Hi,

congratulations. Nice choice.

I also tried the Bose L1 compact. But they are too loud and to bassy for at home. (Perfect for Gigs)

Then I tried the S1 Pro in the living room, and they just work fine. The have much power, but also sound good at low levels. And also perfect for small gigs. I always carrry one S1 Pro to the rehearsal room.

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Yamaha P-125 Digital Piano
Nord Electro 5D