Author Topic: Genos Tutorials - Firmware Update 1.4  (Read 2103 times)

markusthegeek

Genos Tutorials - Firmware Update 1.4
« on: June 30, 2019, 05:17:20 AM »
Learn about the new features in the 1.4 firmware update. Includes the new main screen and new functions that can be assigned to sliders and buttons.

https://youtu.be/KguGwqZ-FvM

The following users thanked this post: stephenm52

henning-kock

Re: Genos Tutorials - Firmware Update 1.4
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 10:43:56 AM »
June 30, 2019
Hello,
Thank you for this step-by-step presentation.
I will be looking forward to the "Style-Tempo-Lock", since I mostly play with the 30 sounds only on all 10 registration knobs,
and like to jump around to the different style in a style group.
Henning Kock
8300  Odder
Denmark

Offline panos

Re: Genos Tutorials - Firmware Update 1.4
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 11:20:40 AM »
Hi Henning,
are you having a problem that the tempo is changing when you are changing registrations and you don't want that?
In that case:
Push the "direct access" button and the the "freeze" button
Now check only "Tempo" in the window.

Each time you are changing registrations now, the tempo will remain the same as long as you push the freeze button before you change to a new registration.

Also, as you already said, you must have the "tempo hold" or "tempo lock" in the style options.

If your registrations don't contain styles in theme, for example they have only voices, then resave the registrations one by one and uncheck the tempo.
In that case the tempo of a registration will always be the tempo of the style you choose

If the registrations have a style and you want to choose a different style while playing, the "tempo hold" or "tempo lock" are enough to keep the same tempo until you change to a new registration which has a different tempo.

If you are not having a problem at all,never mind of what I have written  :D

Keep it up Markus!  :)