PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S910/S710 (SFF2)

Making Ch 9 play on Midi Ch 10 & thus Dble my drums on S910 How ??

<< < (2/2)

dont811:
12-7-2020 I'd like to THANK everyone who took the time to answer my ?s here about the drums. Having been a real drummer for years, I've got this 2nd sense as to when 2 add fills as well as trying to THICKEN the drums-which i should have mentioned from the start. I was asked :what stage am i in ?"   Huh...I'm at the beginning again, you could say & be correct. I'm not complaining-i'm used to it.   
   I was able to accomplish  FATTER drum/percussion sounds by manually synching my already recorded drums (as they were recorded w/ the finished song) on my Tascam multitrack. Panning the new drum track anywhere i wanted (using the s-910's pan settings) as well as being able to add additional fills. All this was done for recording-yet, if i am someday back in a LIVE setting--I'd like to have my FATTER sound-right there in real time.
  Having my S-910's ch 10 trigger the MU128's percussion always added interesting & different results--which again added FUN to my gigs & recordings.
  I guess i have this 'mental block' when it comes to using the pgms  you all have suggested. I'll have to find out where to DL TO & read, read, & learn from tRIAL & ERROR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version