Author Topic: DELETING FILES/FOLDERS  (Read 2622 times)

Offline JohnH

DELETING FILES/FOLDERS
« on: June 02, 2019, 02:56:57 PM »
HELP-----On my Genos i tried to save a new regristration---now i want to delete it---on pg 39 in the manual--i DO NOT get the the file edit highlited so i can't clik it-- delete---the title is there but can't delete it--what am i doing wrong----THANKS !!-----JohnH

Offline EileenL

Re: DELETING FILES/FOLDERS
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 03:03:04 PM »
Load in your registration and then click on file at the top of the page which looks like the picture of a folder. Select Delete then confirm you want to delete. Job Done.

Offline JohnH

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 05:51:18 PM »
EILEENL---------It's on a a USB stick----when i go to file delete, it's not there---the delete logo is not high lited---i originally put my new set-up on my USB stick---it shows when i bring up my set-ups--but when i go to delete it's not there-----JohnH

Offline reya

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 06:08:22 PM »
You say "when i go to file delete, it's not there"

What do you mean by it ? The registration file ? If so ....

Be aware that Genos only shows the file types for the screen you are in. If you want to delete a registration file, then from the main Genos menu, you have to tap the area of registration files (top left) and navigate down from there. Then Genos will show files of the type registration (and only those) and you should be able to see the file you want to delete ....

Rudy
Genos 1, PSR SX900, Roland PK6, Ketron SD1000
MSI Cubi 5 mini pc with IIyama prolite 24" touchscreen, MobileSheets

Offline JohnH

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 07:00:40 PM »
THANKS music friends-----I put USB stick in my PC & deleted them there---I also discovered what i did wrong in the first place---all is GOOD now------------JohnH