Author Topic: 70's - 80's French Love Song style pack  (Read 5353 times)

tin4390

70's - 80's French Love Song style pack
« on: October 31, 2019, 05:41:19 AM »
Hello friends!
Here is the newest style pack from PSM: 70's - 80's French Love Song style pack
With 25 song styles included
Come with OTS, Sheet music (score), Midi files

Demo video part 1: https://youtu.be/7-VqqEvHgpQ
Demo video part 2: https://youtu.be/QZ0J4OIr6Xs

To explore more details, please visit on our website
Kind regards
Tin

Offline marcodg

Re: 70's - 80's French Love Song style pack
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 09:16:08 AM »
I just know few music on this pack. And i think it s first time i ear so close song frenchstyles to the originals. I hope you will make more french style but from recent music from (Notre dame de paris, les dix commandement, le roi soleil, le roi arthur, pascal obispo and so on).
I am waiting to from a dedicated Michael Jackson Pack song. Not the existing one that you already made, but from the other song of like Bad, you are not alone, Dirty diana, will you be there and more.
Thanks
Yamaha Genos, Korg pa4x,  Korg EC5, Yamaha FC7, Yamaha FC4A,, Yamaha L-515 B, Sennheiser E845, Behringer Eurolive B208, JBL EON ONE, Yamaha GNS-01

tin4390

Re: 70's - 80's French Love Song style pack
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 01:04:28 PM »
I just know few music on this pack. And i think it s first time i ear so close song frenchstyles to the originals. I hope you will make more french style but from recent music from (Notre dame de paris, les dix commandement, le roi soleil, le roi arthur, pascal obispo and so on).
I am waiting to from a dedicated Michael Jackson Pack song. Not the existing one that you already made, but from the other song of like Bad, you are not alone, Dirty diana, will you be there and more.
Thanks
Hi Marcodg,
Thank you so much for your suggestions. We will release the French Love song pack 2 in the end of November. Maybe next style pack is a collection of Paul Mauriat
Michael Jackson's song is very difficult to create the styles. We will try to make it soon
Regards
Tin