Author Topic: Modifying Annotations Problem With Songbook+  (Read 6853 times)

Offline Bob88

Modifying Annotations Problem With Songbook+
« on: May 04, 2019, 01:54:53 AM »
   I have modified   annotations  in hundreds   of  pdf files in Songbook+ with out a problem.   I like to enlarge the size of chord symbols in a pdf song file and Songbook
is  an excellent resource.  I just encountered a problem where the modified chord symbol appears on the screen upside down.  This never happened before.  I am attaching a file that has this problem.  Page 1 the chord symbols  appear properly. On page2   of the  file they appear upside down and I cannot find a way to correct
them.  I have contacted Songbook+ and am waiting for  a response.  Thank you. Bob

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Modifying Annotations Problem With Songbook+
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 02:22:33 AM »
   I have modified   annotations  in hundreds   of  pdf files in Songbook+ with out a problem.   I like to enlarge the size of chord symbols in a pdf song file and Songbook
is  an excellent resource.  I just encountered a problem where the modified chord symbol appears on the screen upside down.  This never happened before.  I am attaching a file that has this problem.  Page 1 the chord symbols  appear properly. On page2   of the  file they appear upside down and I cannot find a way to correct
them.  I have contacted Songbook+ and am waiting for  a response.  Thank you. Bob

Sorry Bob, I don't see the problem. The chord symbols look upside right to me.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Bob88

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 03:22:49 PM »
  Thanks for replying Fred.  I have modified  other pdf song files since   I had this
problem and they  appear properly.  When I go back and try  modify the original one  it still   appears upside  down.  Hopefully SongBook+ will have a fix.  Bob

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 04:28:53 PM »
  Thanks for replying Fred.  I have modified  other pdf song files since   I had this
problem and they  appear properly.  When I go back and try  modify the original one  it still   appears upside  down.  Hopefully SongBook+ will have a fix.  Bob

You'll have to give them a better example, because in the pdf you posted, all the chord symbols are right-side up.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Bob88

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 02:02:28 AM »
  Good point Fred.  It's a matter of  saving  the page with the  error somehow so that
I can send it as an attachment.  Not really sure on the process but  will give it a shot.
  Bob

Offline Bob88

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 04:24:50 PM »
   Here is a copy  of the problem with modifying annotations.  Bob

[attachment deleted by admin]