Author Topic: PSR S970 is back home  (Read 5365 times)

Offline Patrick

PSR S970 is back home
« on: April 27, 2019, 07:00:15 AM »
Hi, my S970 is back at home: mother board had been changed! I've installed my expanion back on it, have adjusted the microphone, the Equalizer and put my MFD and we're back on the music! All the best for the weekend, cheers Patrick
 ;)

Offline Toril S

Re: PSR S970 is back home
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 09:36:40 AM »
I am very glad to hear that Patrick!
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline Patrick

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 10:34:23 PM »
Hi Toril, thanks a lot; i'm playing 2 or 3 hours every afternoon as we have a lot of rain here; i'm also very happy as all my registrations are working as before; just sit and play my songs; have a nie Sunday, cheers Patrick.
 :)

Offline panos

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 08:17:28 PM »
Patrick how much costed the replace of the mother board in your country?
Glad to readr that at least you 've got your psr back and everything is working fine again. :)

Offline Patrick

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 10:48:17 PM »
Hi Panos the mother board cost 1000 US dollars and 200 more dollars for the technician; in Indonésia you can have nearly two brand new PSR S970 for this price! But it's like this here; it's very expensive here; we've just one dealer for Yamaha so we've just to pay the price as i Don't want to buy my Equipment on internet; we're too far from Europe! But the KB works great ant it's seems that i've an IBM mothers board now as on YEM i've a new identification number; perhaps my first mother board wasn't a Japan one! I've played yesterday for God Mothers day and sound was very good; all the best to you and yours, cheers Patrick