Author Topic: Can No Longer Link Ipad Pro To SongBook+ In Genos  (Read 5663 times)

Reg

Can No Longer Link Ipad Pro To SongBook+ In Genos
« on: March 14, 2019, 10:49:03 PM »
   After   linking pdf song files to registrations on my Genos for many weeks, I now get an error when trying to link those files .  All of those registrations and linked files now respond with an error.  I cannot relink them. the midi connection is activated.  I removed the link from some and tried to relink without success.  I rebooted both the Ipad and Genos.  Still no  luck.  It seems time after time  that I finally grasp a concept or feature on the Genos   only to end up back at square one.  It sure limits my time in enjoying   this great instrument.   Some help would be most appreciated.  Thank you.  Reg

Offline Al Ram

Re: Can No Longer Link Ipad Pro To SongBook+ In Genos
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 03:25:59 AM »
Reg
Sorry to hear about your problem.

I have used iPad Pro with Songbook+ linking to Genos registrations for quite some time and no problem so far.

It would be helpful if you provide more info . . .
1) what specific error message are you getting ?
2) how are you connecting iPad to Genos ?
3) what method are you using to link SongBook/PDF's in iPad to Genos ?
4) are you controlling the Genos/regs from the iPad or the other way ?

thanks

AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Reg

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 01:44:22 AM »
  Al:  Thanks for responding.   I'm using the MD-BT01 and making the connection from the registration to bring up the PDF in SongBook.  Before I was able to reply to your post I somehow managed to get the link working again and as a result do not have the
quote from the error message.
 At the time when the error occurred and I could not link any of the previously linked files, I was attempting to link  a registration to the pdf  of Fawlty Towers , the theme of the British television show.  Somewhere in that time period things went off track. Pardon the pun but that's when all became  "Faulty".  So, if the problem   returns  I will note the error. Thanks again. Reg

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 03:38:48 AM »
Reg

Glad to know that you managed to fix it.

Have a great day.
AL
San Diego/Tijuana