Author Topic: mp3 cdg solution video out  (Read 1734 times)

Offline franksboard

mp3 cdg solution video out
« on: March 14, 2019, 02:17:49 AM »
I was using a Axess 24" video monitor and tried other monitors and a computor pc monitor and the Genos crashes after a couple of songs played.I went6 on ebay and purchased a lcd 10" monitor for $65.00 dollars and was going to use it as a regular video monitor for my camera.I decided to try it on my Genos as it has a VGA input.I played MP3 CDG for over two hours song after song all the way thru each song and not once did the Genos crash and have to restart it.
So why is it working on this 10" monitor and does not work with all the other monitors i tried.The only difference was the screen size is larger than 10"
The 10" screen is about the same size as the Genos and just big enough to be able to read the lyrics on the screen.

Tyros5Mad

Re: mp3 cdg solution video out
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 04:11:08 AM »
Wow that is really strange. I use a 22 inch Asus monitor. It works fine except for one thing. When I use the score function, the bouncing red ball moves very erratically or only at each new screen line.

I have tried many CDG files and have no problems displaying them. Sorry I can't help you.

Rich