PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-2000/1000 (SFF1)

HDfx1 Rev F Floppy Emulator

(1/3) > >>

Skeezix:
Does anyone here have any experience with this device? I see that it was available back in 2012.

Unfortunately, I cannot get in touch with "Lothareck’s Lair" via email, so I come here for information.

travlin-easy:
At the very best it was painfully slow to access information. I quickly changed back to the floppy and continued to enjoy the keyboard at it's fullest potential.

Good luck,

Gary  8)

Skeezix:
I think I'll stay with floppies (now all but defunct). I don't want to pop $125 for a product from Poland that has absolutely no guarantee.
Thank you for your reply. (And it's nice to know that you and a lot of others are still here!)

Roy_T:
Skeez !

Amazon will sell you all the 3 1/2 diskettes you want/need.  The only problem is, a box of 10 will cost you $15 to $20 US, depending upon the type and brand.  That is a crime compared to what we were paying for them in their hey-days.  Back then, I was paying $3 for a box of 10 name brands at the big box stores, but then, again, when I bought my first car (a well worn 1954 Ford in 1962) I was making $300 a month as an OEM draftsman in an airconditioning factory, gas was 25 cents a gallon, and when my wife (then girl friend) and I went to the cinema (movies), tickets were a buck apiece.  Ahhh!  Those were the days - - - BUT, so are these ! ! ! !

Roy

Dick Rector:

--- Quote from: Skeezix on March 05, 2019, 07:21:53 PM ---I think I'll stay with floppies (now all but defunct). I don't want to pop $125 for a product from Poland that has absolutely no guarantee.
Thank you for your reply. (And it's nice to know that you and a lot of others are still here!)

--- End quote ---

An emulator that works cost about 30$ US. I have been using one since 2009. Easy to install if you know the difference between a screwdriver and an onion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version