Author Topic: Dealer For LD Systems, Maui 5, Maui 11, etc.  (Read 5962 times)

Dealer For LD Systems, Maui 5, Maui 11, etc.
« on: February 28, 2019, 07:53:32 AM »
I'm considering some LD Systems speakers for my Genos. If you're using any LD Systems speakers I'd love to hear your experience, review, feedback, etc. and any dealer recommendations. Thanks!
Check Out My YouTube Channel! https://goo.gl/edbXFS

DonM

Re: Dealer For LD Systems, Maui 5, Maui 11, etc.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 05:35:22 PM »
Best dealer to get them, or about anything, is Frank at audioworksct.com
I have four LD Systems Maui 5 speakers.  I leave two set up where I work most of the time, and the other two are available for extra functions, so I don't have to move anything.
Can't say enough good things about them, or about Frank.
They have deeper bass than Bose Compacts, way more inputs, e.q., Bluetooth...and they are about half the price.
I haven't used the bigger systems, but I have heard the 11, and it sounded fantastic.

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, KeyboardByBiggs

Offline stephenm52

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 04:02:38 PM »
Plus one to what Don said.   I’ve been buying from Frank since 2007 he’s the best.  I’ve been lucky too I live about 100 miles from his store and have been able to go there to get hands on anything from arrangers to PA systems.  I’m another happy Maui 5 users.
GENOS, SX900, Clavinova CVP 307, Korg Pa4x.........

Steve's Genos Recordings
Steve's Gig Disks

The following users thanked this post: KeyboardByBiggs

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 05:51:43 PM »
I too purchased my Maui 5 from Frank just late last year. I had to wait 5 weeks for it to arrive. I also purchased my S950 from him as well and that was in December of 2013 (it was by far the best deal in town). ;)

Offline manuel

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 06:40:55 PM »
Hello

I also purchased my 2 LD5s Maui from Frankie near two years ago, I have to say, that this system to MY ears and needs, blow away the Bose Compacts I had (4), and since I got the LD5s, those 2 are the only amplification I use, for small to even medium large events....at the same venues, before, I did use the 4 Compacts and did NOT do near the job the LD5s. Needless to say, I sold all the Bose systems.

I would recommend this system very much.

My 2 cents.

Manuel
My 2 Cents

Manuel