Author Topic: Freeze problem.  (Read 2848 times)

Offline dawn68

Freeze problem.
« on: February 04, 2019, 07:59:51 PM »
Anyone experience a problem with the Freeze button not freezing the rythm, I have it ticked in the freeze section.?

Offline jwyvern

Re: Freeze problem.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 09:53:31 PM »
Hi Dawn, as well, as ticking it, have you also pushed the Freeze button itself. Sometimes, oddly it seems in my case to be easy to forget that. Otherwise, freezing the rhythm (tempo?) works on my Genos OK.
Where it doesn't work is on voices if style is not also ticked at the same time.

John
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 09:54:38 PM by jwyvern »

The following users thanked this post: dawn68

Online Fred Smith

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 03:23:58 AM »
Anyone experience a problem with the Freeze button not freezing the rythm, I have it ticked in the freeze section.?

By rhythm, do you mean style? You’ll get much better help when you use Yamaha terminology so no one is confused as to what you mean.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 01:39:34 PM »
I have no problem with the freeze section Press Freeze and direct access and make sure there is a Green tick in Style.

Offline dawn68

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 04:11:06 PM »
Thankyou all for replying ,yes I have these ticked & must be honest & say it doesn't do it every time but is quite annoying when it does, thanks again.

Online Fred Smith

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 04:18:11 PM »
Thankyou all for replying ,yes I have these ticked & must be honest & say it doesn't do it every time but is quite annoying when it does, thanks again.

I’m with Eileen. The Freeze button works properly for me every time.

I think the real question is why do you need to use Freeze? What do you get out of it?

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons