Author Topic: Auto return to Home Screen  (Read 7788 times)

vinhbuidoi

Auto return to Home Screen
« on: January 18, 2019, 01:46:56 AM »
Anyone knows how to setup to have the Genos auto return to Home Screen if don't touch the screen for "x" seconds.

Thanks
Wilson

Offline mcbrown

Re: Auto return to Home Screen
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 05:20:03 PM »
The only option I can see is in the owners manual on page 28 and that is a manual process. I have searched through the Owners Manual and Reference Manual and cannot see any reference to using a timed return to the Home screen. Someone else may have a better knowledge of this function in the Genos if it exists.

Murray
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 06:54:51 PM by mcbrown »
Genos + MS01, TouchMix 30 Dig Mixer, Fender Strat & Tele, Cole Clark FL3, Music Man 210 75 and Behringer: FCB1010, B1200D Subs x 2 & B205D f/b spkrs x4, Boss: GT-1 Guitar Fx, Roland: GR-55 Guitar Synth, MAUI 28 G2 & 5 GO x2, Korg EK-50L Arranger, Zoom L-8

Murat

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 02:25:22 PM »
I have been thinking about asking the same question. My Korg pa3x had the option off; keeping the page open (whatever page you are on) or exit to home page after a certain set time. I would like to have this option for Genos. Would anyone know if this is possible?

Bachus

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 05:28:07 PM »
This is a hard one..

Sometimes you want this,
Other times you want to stay on a different page, like the voice page or the mixer..

So if they add this itshould be an option not a default..
And before changing back, a few secconds with a popup that allows you to prevent switching back

Offline valimaties

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 12:50:54 PM »
And before changing back, a few secconds with a popup that allows you to prevent switching back

This means to implement a service which will gain the in-front window/popup and timing it. But as you know, you can open child of child of child window... What will do this service (in this case)? Will close each parent window (timed) till gain the main window? Or close all windows up to main window (all once)?! It's annoying, I think.
So, in my opinion, user choice is better solution, than a service/timer which will implement auto-close window.

PS: My choice to close windows (pressing exit button) was in the same way when I owned PA3X...
PS2: I'm thinking to an optional function to "Exit" button. To close all windows or only the current one ;)

Regards,
Vali

Vali Maties - Genos