Author Topic: Auto return to Home Screen  (Read 707 times)

Offline vinhbuidoi

Auto return to Home Screen
« on: January 18, 2019, 01:46:56 AM »
Anyone knows how to setup to have the Genos auto return to Home Screen if don't touch the screen for "x" seconds.

Thanks
Wilson

Offline mcbrown

Re: Auto return to Home Screen
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 05:20:03 PM »
The only option I can see is in the owners manual on page 28 and that is a manual process. I have searched through the Owners Manual and Reference Manual and cannot see any reference to using a timed return to the Home screen. Someone else may have a better knowledge of this function in the Genos if it exists.

Murray
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 06:54:51 PM by mcbrown »
Genos + spkrs, TouchMix 30 Dig Mixer, Fender Strat & Tele, Cole Clark FL3 Acoustic, Music Man 210 75 and Behringer: GMX 212 Guitar amps & FCB1010, B1200D Subs x 2 & B205D f/b spkrs x4, Boss: GT-10 Guitar Fx, Roland: GR-55 Guitar Synth, MAUI 28 G2 x2

Online Murat

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 02:25:22 PM »
I have been thinking about asking the same question. My Korg pa3x had the option off; keeping the page open (whatever page you are on) or exit to home page after a certain set time. I would like to have this option for Genos. Would anyone know if this is possible?

Online Bachus

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 05:28:07 PM »
This is a hard one..

Sometimes you want this,
Other times you want to stay on a different page, like the voice page or the mixer..

So if they add this itshould be an option not a default..
And before changing back, a few secconds with a popup that allows you to prevent switching back
Keyszone.boards.net for all the latest keyboard news and information.