Author Topic: KApro Legendary Tonewheel Organ expansion pack  (Read 2908 times)

LtoPLAY

KApro Legendary Tonewheel Organ expansion pack
« on: January 09, 2019, 08:49:52 PM »
Treated myself to the KApro Legendary Tonewheel Organ expansion pack from Yamaha but getting it to work has turned into a nightmare
can load and see and play each sound but the registration library  just shows blank sounds. Reading the pdf you have to remove all expansion packs and load the files for KApro in a set order, worrying i can only load KApro only and no other packs
Anyone else tried this pack
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 08:58:01 PM by LtoPLAY »

keynote

Re: KApro Legendary Tonewheel Organ expansion pack
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 10:15:10 AM »
For Updated RGT Files:

Please send an e-mail message with the subject "KApro Legendary Tonewheel Organ for GENOS - RGT Files" to peter.jung@kommunikationstechnik.org to receive the New Registration Bank files.

There should be instructions included with the new registration bank files to guide you through the process.

Mike

LtoPLAY

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:01:09 AM »
Hi Thanks for info but i have already contacted Peter and have the files and followed the instructions in the PDF file that comes with it, i have also emailed Peter telling him of my problems but he just refers me back to the instructions which as i read it you have to remove all packs from the keyboard because its a different format. Cant believe you have to loose the use of all the other packs.

LtoPLAY

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 07:14:47 PM »
Update with the KApro style pack, yes you can install this pack along side other packs on Genos and it works ok the only down side is if you install the whole pack it takes up a lot of space and as a result i have had to remove some the packs already installed to make room so now wondering if you have to buy bigger module like you did with a Tyros 5

Bachus

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 07:23:46 PM »
Update with the KApro style pack, yes you can install this pack along side other packs on Genos and it works ok the only down side is if you install the whole pack it takes up a lot of space and as a result i have had to remove some the packs already installed to make room so now wondering if you have to buy bigger module like you did with a Tyros 5

You can not buy a bigger expansion memmory...
Its one size, you need to make it fit..

The difference between yamaha packs and 3rd party packs is that the 3rd party packs require much more memmory to archieve the same results

LtoPLAY

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 08:17:54 PM »
Thanks for info i will have to be careful what i load form now on thanks