Author Topic: Holding Controllers > FOOT PEDAL 2's Functions  (Read 3564 times)

chikitin

Holding Controllers > FOOT PEDAL 2's Functions
« on: January 06, 2019, 04:10:51 AM »
Hi,

I was wondering how could I keep the Pedal 2: to  SYNC STOP? Whenever I change a style, or restart the PSR-A3000, Pedal2  function changes back to the factory default ART.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CS

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Holding Controllers > FOOT PEDAL 2's Functions
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 04:30:43 AM »

I was wondering how could I keep the Pedal 2: to  SYNC STOP? Whenever I change a style, or restart the PSR-A3000, Pedal2  function changes back to the factory default ART.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Changing a style should not change the pedal assignments.

Selecting a new registration can change pedal assignments, though. If this is what you're actually doing, then you need to re-memorize the registration, ensuring that the Pedal box is NOT checked.

If you want the keyboard to start with a particular pedal configuration, create a setup registration which you load every time you power on.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

chikitin

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 05:18:08 PM »
Thank you Fred. I did also find your youtube video on setup registration very helpful.

Offline Denn

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 06:07:41 AM »
Hello Fred, Last Christmas I downloaded the free Yamaha Christmas pack for my S770. Loaded it but did not think too much of it. Removed it and reinstalled my own organ pack. Went to my own registrations and found that the pedal settings were all over the place. No problem I thought, reload them from my USB backup. Different set of pedal settings on ALL the registrations. So, download my backup from Boxnet and load that. Again a different set of pedal settings again. I have tried with the tick in and out of the pedal box in the memory section and also the other one in the functions section. My resort now is to resave EVERY button on every registration so that I have pedal 2 as Volume for my FC7 and pedal 1 as step up for my FC5.
I have over 200 registrations! Sad. Any suggestions please?
Regards, Denn.
Love knitting dolls

Offline overover

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 12:18:39 PM »
@all
"Denn" posted this question in multiple threads. Please answer here (to have all the answers in one thread):

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,48460.msg379596.html#msg379596
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)