Author Topic: MP4's  (Read 203 times)

Offline Flip

MP4's
« on: December 04, 2018, 08:10:56 PM »
Is there a reason why the site will not accept MP4s as attachments when before I could post them from my Youtube account?  My Youtube songs are all MP4 and for some reason I can't post anymore.....I am totally in a fog.....what I could do last week I can't do now.  Depressed Flip

Offline Normanfernandez

Re: MP4's
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 08:26:07 PM »
Is there a reason why the site will not accept MP4s as attachments when before I could post them from my Youtube account?  My Youtube songs are all MP4 and for some reason I can't post anymore.....I am totally in a fog.....what I could do last week I can't do now.  Depressed Flip
You can't upload on YouTube Anymore?

Offline Flip

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 09:10:38 PM »
I can upload to YouTube from my computer but I can not copy my Youtube music and paste it to the PSR site as Music performed by a member. Here is what I used to do....only last week:
1.  Click on the Youtube song I want to post to the Psr site.

2.  Click on the Share selection while the song is playing....right click on Copy.

3. Then go to the site and select add a new performer song.....type in what I want to say and then:

4. Right click on my mouse and select Paste....and the song is now there for a member to click and look and listen.

The confusing thing is I can e-mail the YouTube song to friends....using the above procedure.
So, I can't figure out why I can't Copy and Paste to the PSR site like I used to. My music is MP4 and I could post it before but when I select the attach feature I get a message that MP4 is not accepted.  I am confused!

Flip

Offline Wal Aussie

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 09:24:47 PM »
Interesting topic.
I have have no problem at the moment but then I am at sea.
Home tomorrow Thursday and will try again.
I have always just copied and pasted  the Mp4 or YouTube URL to my forum message and bingo.
Regards Wal

Offline Flip

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 09:38:43 PM »
Yes, Wal.....that's what I always did.....if I am doing something wrong I don't know what it is.  Good trip?  Flip

Offline Normanfernandez

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 09:53:37 PM »
https://youtu.be/Y3LS_gd_pio

Here's the link to your latest video. 

Offline Flip

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 10:25:05 PM »
I got the same link.....but it was not in blue....it was black and you can't open the link if it's not colored blue.  I see yours is blue and when I send the music via e-mail it's blue.  but when I paste it to my PSR post it's black and can't be opened.  I'll send a song to show what happens when I try to post to our site.  Flip

Offline Toril S

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 10:28:09 PM »
It is blue here. There may be some settings in your browser that causes this.
Toril S

Tyros 5, PSR S970, PSR 2100 and PSR-47.

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline Normanfernandez

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 10:36:36 PM »
Try posting it.

If it doesn't turn blue after you've "Posted it"
Then you have a Problem.
Try it.

Offline Flip

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 10:47:01 PM »
Look at Test 2....There Stands the Glass.  I posted it and it's Black.  So, I know I have a problem, but don't know how to fix it. Flip