PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S970/S770/S670 (SFF2)

PSR E Demo song on PSR S

(1/1)

rodrigo.b:
He is playing a PSR E423 demo song on his S750 https://youtu.be/tmK1hhf7FJ0. Does anyone know how to do that? Because I can’t find for example the midi file of “GlovePop” demo song from PSR E433 or “Grand Tour” from E443  :( . I only have the demo “Elements” from PSR E413

SeaGtGruff:
The built-in demo songs are protected from being output over a MIDI connection, so there's no way to export them to MIDI files that can be played back on other models.

However, some models have only a few built-in demo songs, and the remaining demo songs are in the form of MIDI files that are either provided on a CD-ROM that comes with the keyboard, or that can be downloaded from Yamaha's web site.

It's possible that the person is using a demo song that was already available as a MIDI file. If that isn't the case, then I don't know how he might have accomplished this.

rodrigo.b:

--- Quote from: SeaGtGruff on November 13, 2018, 08:51:35 PM ---The built-in demo songs are protected from being output over a MIDI connection, so there's no way to export them to MIDI files that can be played back on other models.

However, some models have only a few built-in demo songs, and the remaining demo songs are in the form of MIDI files that are either provided on a CD-ROM that comes with the keyboard, or that can be downloaded from Yamaha's web site.

It's possible that the person is using a demo song that was already available as a MIDI file. If that isn't the case, then I don't know how he might have accomplished this.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I can’t see the midi of the demo song “GlobePop” or “Grand Tour” on any site :( , PSR E433/E443 users please help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version