Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

Help my

(1/2) > >>

gabyversa:
I want to buy this package. In the description it says it's compatible for yamaha genos, but when it asks me to select genos does not appear. So to understand that for genos the package is not compatible?
https://prostylemusic.net/item/best-of-modern-talking-style-expansion-package-yamaha-psr-s97x-tyros-5-genos

DerekA:
I think you will need to direct that question to the owners of that website - it's a custom product.

I'd say it's probably just a mistake on their website; based on what I've seen elsewhere it would be unusual for a pack to be available for T5 but not Genos.

Bill:
Are you sure that what you want to buy is capable of working on any keyboard without having to pay another $100  for the full pack.  It would seem that the $19 pack is only styles that will ONLY work with the other pack.   However if you want to spend $120 it should work on the Genos as they has stated.

Regards

Bill

deepsae48:
Bill is correct,
Dance pack 2 Styles Expansion are sample styles. You must install Dance Pack 2  on your Genos first for the Dance pack 2 Styles Expansion to work

gabyversa:
thanks for the info

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version