Genos (12 Boards) > Genos and iPad & Songbook+

Linking Genos to Songbook+ ?

(1/4) > >>

Bob88:
  After some initial difficulty linking my Genos to Songbook+  I have managed to link  100 registrations to the appropriate pdf song files in Songbook+.  Suddenly last evening  none of the links would connect even though the screen indicated the songs  and registrations were linked.   I had to relink all  100  one at a time.  Probably  some error on my part. I  cannot figure  how this happened.  Just wondered if anyone has encountered this problem.  Bob

Pino:
It has happened to me at least 3 times whilst out on a gig,
Restarting the keyboard seems to clear it.

Pino

Bob88:
  Thanks Pino.    Fortunately I have not used my Genos in a gig so far.  What a disaster that could be.   Cheers.  Bob

Fred Smith:
I don't use the new-fangled linking method, so can't help you much, but one question: Did you move your registrations? If so, that would break the link.

Cheers,
Fred

Bob88:
 Fred:   Your suggestion could be part of the problem. I  have the registrations listed in  various genres and on occasion some songs can be considered proper in more than one group and end up in another folder.  The problem occurred again last night and a reboot corrected it.  Certainly not a reliable way to use during a gig.
 Thanks. Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version