Author Topic: How to search for titles in Genos Playlists?  (Read 3936 times)

udgenos

How to search for titles in Genos Playlists?
« on: October 24, 2018, 10:54:12 AM »
Hi all,

I'm using Firmware 1.30 and I can search for a lot of things (voices, styles etc.).
Is it possible to search for a title in my loaded playlist?
I know - there is a search button but it does not offer to me what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a way to jump to a specific title in my playlist with hundreds of titles by searching for part of the name of the title.
In other words I'm looking for a faster way to navigate through a long playlist instead of scrolling page by page.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards, Uwe

Offline Stijn

Re: How to search for titles in Genos Playlists?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 01:01:12 PM »
I have several playlists and I don't want to step through the list song by song, or page by page.
When you do a search and find a song in a Playlist, you can't Load it right away.
The purpose of the Search button in this window, is not to Load a Registration, but to append it to a Playlist.
It would be nice to have an extra button there to 'Load' it right away...., maybe in the next update?

So what you can do instead:

Make a playlist named Now playing or Temp,
Make this the current Playlist by opening it,
Use the Search button to find a Registration, (Genos performs a search in ALL playlists)
Highlight the result(s) and touch Append Playlist to append it to this Playlist,
Now you can Load the Registration,

When closing this window there's no need to save it, so you can use this Blank playlist to quickly search and load Playlist items.

Stijn
I'm not talented ... but I practice a lot.
please visit  https://www.youtube.com/@StijnBettens/videos