Author Topic: For your listening enjoyment...  (Read 2642 times)

keynote

For your listening enjoyment...
« on: October 23, 2018, 04:08:11 AM »
Another day another song. :) This is a newer song by Kelly Clarkson called Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You). I used a Yamaha midi file that I recorded as a .wav file using Sonar Platinum. All the music you hear is from the Genos internal sounds. Voices are as follows: Two Analog Kits plus a Room Kit a VintageFlatBass, a Tech Lead, a DarkFatSaw, ResonanceComp, Melody Maker, a 50sVintagePick (Mega), 50sVintageSlap (Mega), SlapAmpGuitar (Mega) and the S.Art HeavyRockGuitar. I loaded the .wav file and the vocal track into Audacity then after a little editing everything was mixed down into the finished product. No added effects were used in the making of this song.

I do these type of projects to basically showcase the sounds of the Genos and of course for your listening pleasure. I consider myself first and foremost a keyboardist but lately I've been exploring the audio engineering aspect of music making and I'm kind of excited about it. I would also like to mention the song itself is in my opinion radio ready and by that I mean the sounds from the Genos are very high quality and therefore if Kelly Clarkson's band only used the Genos sounds in the making of her song it still would have been a big hit commercially in my opinion. That's why I would like someone with a Korg Pa4x or a Ketron SD9 or some other arranger to also give it a shot to hear and compare what the competition has to offer. ;)  Enjoy!

Stronger Remix ft. Genos

Mike