Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

Full Protective Cover (Foil) for Genos, Tyros And More!

(1/4) > >>

gerarde:
I stumbled across this and I would like to share it with everyone.
There is a protective cover available for the Genos that looks awesome.
There is a tutorial on Youtube on installing it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK19YqtZD00

It took me about an hour to find out how to buy it and how much it is.
I have attached some pics to show both the covers for the keyboard and for the keys as well.
The price for the keyboard foil is 62 Euros including shipping for most of the world.
The price for the key foil is 15 euro if you order with the keyboard foil.
I am ordering a set on Wednesday and when I get it I will post how it was to install and my opinion as to how good it is.
He also offers foils for 60 different keyboards and mixers.
These are all precisely cut for each one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

zionip:
To install such protective film / cover on Genos, all the knobs and fader caps have to be detached first.  They are pretty tight - I am scared of using too much force will break some of them.

Good luck in detaching all knobs and fader caps intact, and putting them back without any issues.

Thanks,
Paul

zionip:
I watched this Youtube video illustrating how to install this full protective film on Genos.  When I saw how the knobs and fader caps were removed, I got scared and ignored this product:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVC2ffmuL3U

Google translation of a viewer's comment:
..., actually a class IDEA, BUT: Some manufacturers are extremely fussy in terms of warranty and warranty. If I remove the knobs from the GENOS, as shown, the manufacturer might come up with the idea that this is an interference with the instrument, which will void the warranty and / or warranty, in other words, the instrument will fly out of warranty Out. Your opinion on this question interests me very much, so thanks in advance for your answer.

Thanks,
Paul

gerarde:
Hi Paul,
Removing the caps and knobs are actually very easy.
They are similar to most knobs on mixers etc.
Taking off the knobs, keeping the indent on the top when you take off and reinstall is easy.
I actually do not know yet if the sliders need to be removed.
So, there would be the 6 knobs, and the slider for going between Song A and Song B.

Regards,
Gerard

gerarde:
Hi Paul,
I just looked at the video from Musik-City and saw it was a little different than the one I am getting.
Also it is 79  euro plus shipping.

Regards,
Gerard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version