Author Topic: Making Custom Style services: Request any song styles you need on this!  (Read 12107 times)

tin4390

Dear all,

If you can't find a good song style or still not satisfied with the styles you have.
I can help you with a very reasonable fee.

I can make song styles if you want to learn or play some favorite songs with your keyboard.
The styles will be made in the original version or remixed with the new sounds and drumkit...
With the special order for the Pro Style: Each intro and ending button from Pro Styles will support Minor and Major chord at the same time.
I can create the styles that compatible with PSR S77x - S97x - Tyros 5 and Genos.

And on this topic, I will also give you some styles at the end of weekly, and it's free!  :)
Thank you!
Tin

P/s: If this topic is not allowed, I will remove it immediately!
All styles ordered is not exclusive. We can use it for another purpose.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 07:34:02 AM by tin4390 »

The following users thanked this post: bob4music

I have some songs (I have the multitrack or the stereo track recording) Can you do the midi files for the S970? :) How much it cost?

tin4390

I have some songs (I have the multitrack or the stereo track recording) Can you do the midi files for the S970? :) How much it cost?
Hi Rodigo.b,
At this time I just only making the song styles use on Yamaha keyboard. I don't have time enough to make the midi file.
I'm so sorry about this!

Offline Nickt5

Re: Making Custom Style services: Request any song styles you need on this!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 03:54:37 PM »
i have a style that i own and had made for me for my korg pa4x so are you able to convert from korg style to Yamaha?  i have Styleworks but the results were not very good.

Hi Rodigo.b,
At this time I just only making the song styles use on Yamaha keyboard. I don't have time enough to make the midi file.
I'm so sorry about this!

:( , Dont Worry, Can you do Song Styles from latin songs?

Offline valimaties

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 10:16:15 PM »
:) Tell me one thing tin4390 : why in your video presentation of EDM pack the start-stop button does not have the same beat as your styles?! I'm very curious!

Regards,
Vali

Vali Maties - Genos

tin4390

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 04:05:11 AM »
i have a style that i own and had made for me for my korg pa4x so are you able to convert from korg style to Yamaha?  i have Styleworks but the results were not very good.
Dear Nickt5
I can do it if you give me the style file and Audio of Intros, Fill, Main variation, Break ending (.Wav or .mp3 is okay)
I will create a new style on Yamaha keyboard resembles with your old one on Korg Pa4x. Here is my email: contact.prostylemusic@gmail.com
Btw, what's your Yamaha keyboard?

Regards,
Tin

tin4390

:( , Dont Worry, Can you do Song Styles from latin songs?

Hi Rodrigo.b,
Yes, I can do but not all of songs. You can send me name of songs or Youtube link, I will check and respond to you soon.
Please refer to the attachment, it's a audio demo for the custom style.
Btw, what's your Yamaha keyboard?
Regards
Tin

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 06:41:53 AM by tin4390 »

tin4390

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 04:24:54 AM »
:) Tell me one thing tin4390 : why in your video presentation of EDM pack the start-stop button does not have the same beat as your styles?! I'm very curious!

Regards,
Vali
Hi Vali
In my video presentation of EDM pack, all of styles have the same beat on Start-stop button.
Just except for the presentation of Intros with Major and Minor Chord. It just a demo video to show how it work.

Offline valimaties

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 08:02:14 AM »
Hi Vali
In my video presentation of EDM pack, all of styles have the same beat on Start-stop button.
Just except for the presentation of Intros with Major and Minor Chord. It just a demo video to show how it work.

tin4390... a demo video it has to show the reality ... if you only press some buttons and the audio is something else of what your video is playing, I go thinking is a fake pack. This is not a pro approach. A demo for selling packs of styles and voices, as a third party seller has to be made with live playback (as you did in the beginning of the video) and shows the display of keyboard, over the video's main screen, in a corner. This will made the pack more reliable. My POV.

Even so, is a great sound - good styles and nice voices.

Best luck on selling :)

Regards,
Vali

Vali Maties - Genos

tin4390

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 08:51:34 AM »
tin4390... a demo video it has to show the reality ... if you only press some buttons and the audio is something else of what your video is playing, I go thinking is a fake pack. This is not a pro approach. A demo for selling packs of styles and voices, as a third party seller has to be made with live playback (as you did in the beginning of the video) and shows the display of keyboard, over the video's main screen, in a corner. This will made the pack more reliable. My POV.

Even so, is a great sound - good styles and nice voices.

Best luck on selling :)

Regards,
Vali
Hi Vali,
Thanks for your advice. In the next expansion pack, we will try to do by that way!
Btw, we will launching new POP expansion pack with very nice voices, drumkits and everlasting love song included.

Regards
Tin

tin4390

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 05:54:36 PM »
Hi my friends,
Here is the first song styles, I'm ordered in this topic by a PSRTutorial's member.
Very nice songs with Asian' color. I've made the styles and demo on Yamaha Genos with some Chinese traditional instruments and new Pop drumkits.
Hope you will like it!
Please refer to the attachments with mp3 file.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Toril S

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 06:00:32 PM »
Beautiful music and great styles!
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

gerarde

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 08:59:18 PM »
Hi Tin,

If you were provided the midi file for a song, you could create the style?
If so, how much?

Gerard

Offline mikf

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2018, 11:40:58 PM »
I am locking this thread. We do not generally allow people to advertise a commercial service here. Anyone interested should correspond directly with the OP rather than on this website.