Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

Making Custom Style services: Request any song styles you need on this!

(1/3) > >>

tin4390:
Dear all,

If you can't find a good song style or still not satisfied with the styles you have.
I can help you with a very reasonable fee.

I can make song styles if you want to learn or play some favorite songs with your keyboard.
The styles will be made in the original version or remixed with the new sounds and drumkit...
With the special order for the Pro Style: Each intro and ending button from Pro Styles will support Minor and Major chord at the same time.
I can create the styles that compatible with PSR S77x - S97x - Tyros 5 and Genos.

And on this topic, I will also give you some styles at the end of weekly, and it's free!  :)
Thank you!
Tin

P/s: If this topic is not allowed, I will remove it immediately!
All styles ordered is not exclusive. We can use it for another purpose.

rodrigo.b:
I have some songs (I have the multitrack or the stereo track recording) Can you do the midi files for the S970? :) How much it cost?

tin4390:

--- Quote from: rodrigo.b on October 04, 2018, 02:15:30 PM ---I have some songs (I have the multitrack or the stereo track recording) Can you do the midi files for the S970? :) How much it cost?

--- End quote ---
Hi Rodigo.b,
At this time I just only making the song styles use on Yamaha keyboard. I don't have time enough to make the midi file.
I'm so sorry about this!

Nickt5:
i have a style that i own and had made for me for my korg pa4x so are you able to convert from korg style to Yamaha?  i have Styleworks but the results were not very good.

rodrigo.b:

--- Quote from: tin4390 on October 06, 2018, 07:36:22 AM ---Hi Rodigo.b,
At this time I just only making the song styles use on Yamaha keyboard. I don't have time enough to make the midi file.
I'm so sorry about this!

--- End quote ---

:( , Dont Worry, Can you do Song Styles from latin songs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version