Author Topic: S975 External display.  (Read 4983 times)

Robfind

S975 External display.
« on: October 02, 2018, 05:22:46 PM »
Good morning my new friends,now that I paid my dues or some of it cause y'all worth much more with your collective knowledge.
Here is where I need you .I want to know if I can connect a Samsung Smart Tv (not monitor)hdmi to vga behind my PSR S 975 TO display what I see on the 7 inch screen which is too small when it comes to MUSIC finder small font.I know a pc monitor works just fine,it's just this Samsung tv is just sleeping in my bedroom.Just PS 2 months ago I dismantled my pc desk where I had 2 monitors and threw one away,smart me RIGHT?

Thank you guys and gals.

Bob Findlay

Offline Fred Smith

Re: S975 External display.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 05:31:46 PM »
Good morning my new friends,now that I paid my dues or some of it cause y'all worth much more with your collective knowledge.
Here is where I need you .I want to know if I can connect a Samsung Smart Tv (not monitor)hdmi to vga behind my PSR S 975 TO display what I see on the 7 inch screen which is too small when it comes to MUSIC finder small font.I know a pc monitor works just fine,it's just this Samsung tv is just sleeping in my bedroom.Just PS 2 months ago I dismantled my pc desk where I had 2 monitors and threw one away,smart me RIGHT?

All you would need is a VGA to HDMI adaptor, which you can get at most electronic stores.

But before you do, check to see if your smart TV has a VGA port. If so, then just connect to your TV through that port.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively