Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

How to edit and memorize an OTS in a style?

(1/2) > >>

Ullo:
Dear all, I'm really going crazy. I would like to edit a voice select  group bank and store it in one style. I would also like to edit a multi pad control and one touch setting in the same style. I'm reading the manual but nothing is reported or I cannot figure out where it's written. Help me before it gets the genos hammered! Thanks so much :'( :-\ :-X :-[

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: Ullo on September 28, 2018, 05:25:31 PM ---Dear all, I'm really going crazy. I would like to edit a voice select  group bank and store it in one style. I would also like to edit a multi pad control and one touch setting in the same style. I'm reading the manual but nothing is reported or I cannot figure out where it's written. Help me before it gets the genos hammered! Thanks so much :'( :-\ :-X :-[

--- End quote ---

1. Load the OTS (say OTS1).
2. Make the changes you want.
3. Memorize the OTS (Memory -> OTS1)
4. Save the style.

Cheers,
Fred

Toril S:
5. Do not use a hammer for this operation😀😕

EileenL:
Make sure when editing your style you have the Multi pad selected that you want to link to the style. Now select OTS1 and alter the voice if required than press Memory and OTS1. A sign will ask if you want to save.
If you are doing all 4 OTS then press No and move onto the next one. Do your alterations. When you get to OTS4 press yes to save. Select where you want to save it and Press Save Here.
This is the same procedure on most Yamaha keyboards.

Ullo:
Many thanks to all of you. I'll try it asap. I'll let you know

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version