Author Topic: Tyros 5 MF Low Volume On Genos  (Read 4671 times)

Offline Bob88

Tyros 5 MF Low Volume On Genos
« on: September 27, 2018, 02:17:25 AM »
   When I play Tyros 5 Music Finder files on my Genos the volume is extremly low,
particularly the Right 1 voice or melody.  I crank up the volume to 127 and it is barely audible. The style volume is lower than normal also.   All other registrations, playlists are perfectly normal.  Yes, I could increase the main volume but then I would have to adjust it when playing  the other registrations mentioned above.  I usually have the main volume set to 12 noon. Bob

Offline EileenL

Re: Tyros 5 MF Low Volume On Genos
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 04:57:51 PM »
Not that I have ever used Music Finder as I prefer to select my own style and voices for songs in Registration Banks. I have loaded it on to my Genos and it is fine volume wise. Some OTS sounds on Tyros 5 were not balanced that well anyway and was always altering mine to suit my playing. I think play list is much better.

Offline AlBags

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 02:27:04 PM »

I always thought MusicFinder just loaded the basics, and I fiddled around with the rest.
OTS/Playlist on Genos: Some sound levels definitely not optimised, but no big deal to change/save.

Al
😊  I started out with nothing .. and I've got most of it left!  😊

🎹 Tyros 5-76,  now the brilliant Genos 🎹
Genelec 8030C Studio Monitors on K&M stands
K&M Spider Pro Stand, K&M Accessories. I love K&M!

Offline Bob88

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 03:25:53 PM »
Thank you Eileen and Al.  I turned off the keyboard and powered on again  and the MF files played with the proper volumes.  The mysteries of the Genos continue.  Bob

Kaarlo von Freymann

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 11:32:19 PM »
Thank you Eileen and Al.  I turned off the keyboard and powered on again  and the MF files played with the proper volumes.  The mysteries of the Genos continue.  Bob

That power cycling is what solves many things on a PC we all know.  Keyboards are computers, like you I tend to foget that when something does not work.  And yes, there are mysteries. 

Cheers

Kaarlo