PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-3000/1500 (SFF1)

Saving the balance settings

(1/4) > >>

ekurburski:
I want to cnange the basic overall balance Of the kb.  I want to set up all sound levels to 75 except the mike which will be at 100.  Once I do that how do I save it so when I turn the kb on and off it comes back up that way?

Fred Smith:
You create a setup registration which sets up the keyboard the way you want it. Then load thus registration every time you power on.

Cheers,
Fred

ekurburski:
Fred,
But now I'm back to registrations and how to save them.  I sent a pm to you        explaining my basic misunderstanding.  Hopefully you will be able to help me out there.

travlin-easy:
Here ya go, Earl: https://www.psrtutorial.com/lessons/playing/regist/10regGD.html

Gary 8)

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: ekurburski on September 22, 2018, 08:54:00 PM ---Fred,
But now I'm back to registrations and how to save them.  I sent a pm to you        explaining my basic misunderstanding.  Hopefully you will be able to help me out there.

--- End quote ---

Gmail sent your pm to spam, which also shows why you are better off to post your questions here.

You get the benefit of more timely responses, from the most knowledgeable source, and others get the benefit of answers provided.

Cheers,
Fred

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version