Author Topic: Error code  (Read 2991 times)

Offline Alan E

Error code
« on: September 21, 2018, 06:42:45 PM »
Has anyone else had this problem.

Randomly, my T5 will freeze with the following error code

66119rxrcvmb
L102
113-200-V12-61N

It can happen sometimes within minutes of switching on or I can spend hours playing with no problem. It is unpredictable.

I did a search on Google and it would seem to be a problem with the Wi-Fi connection. I have the Yamaha adaptor supplied with the board and until now has worked faultlessly. I have reset the connection to the router but still get the problem. According to the piece I read on Google this was a problem with firmware versions prior to v1.13 which is installed on my board.

I know that the wi-fi connection is only needed for the date stamp but I am one of those people who thinks if it is there then I want it to work.

At the moment the adaptor is unplugged and everything is fine so at least I can play.

At the moment I don't want to do a reset on the board to avoid wiping out my settings but realise I may have to in the end.

Alan
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:47:22 PM by Alan E »
Yamaha Tyros 5   Ketron SD7

Offline henrycar

Re: Error code
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 08:10:29 PM »
Alan, I had the same error twice and don't know what's the cause.
Had to turn off the keyboard, and still running good.
It's very possible it has some to do with WI-FI connection, but don't really know.

henrycar

Offline corsaman

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 10:43:56 AM »
had the same error message this year, Yamaha replaced the motherboard and issue is for more months gone already.
tried everything restore to default, upgrade OS .... but replacing the motherboard was the solution.

br.
Adrian
Now Genos & Yamaha Tyros 5 ....before: Tyros 4, PSR 1500,1100,1000, Roland E-38,Technics KN920 and Estrada AR207

Offline Alan E

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 05:35:06 PM »
As the error is related to the file time stamp (as far as I can tell this is all it's used for) I have continued successfully so far to proceed as follows

Turn on Tyros.
Insert dongle and allow to connect to the internet and update the time.
Remove the dongle and continue using the Tyros as usual.
Obviously I only need to do this if I intend to save any files.

It works for me.

Alan
Yamaha Tyros 5   Ketron SD7