Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

[NEW] EDM Dance PSM Pack 2 - Style & Voice expansion pack for Tyros 5 & Genos...

<< < (2/8) > >>

zionip:
Hi Soundphase,

Since the PSM expansion packs come with their own voices, the same results will be obtained using any of the supported keyboard models, which are PSR-77x, PSR-97x, A3000, Tyros 5, and Genos.  My experience is that they sound better on Genos due to more advanced DSPs.

The PSM expansion packs come in the form of .CPF and so are licensed only to one specific keyboard.  If you want to load the same packs on another Yamaha arranger keyboard, you will have to pay extra.

If you get the PSM styles without its accompanying voices in the expansion pack, you will have to spend a lot of time to find built-in voices for substitution.  For some styles, it is possible, but for some, it can be a problem to find suitable substitutes.

Thanks,
Paul

tin4390:

--- Quote from: zionip on September 28, 2018, 08:35:27 PM ---Since the PSM expansion packs come with their own voices, the same results will be obtained using any of the supported keyboard models, which are PSR-77x, PSR-97x, A3000, Tyros 5, and Genos.  My experience is that they sound better on Genos due to more advanced DSPs.

--- End quote ---
Total agree with you in this point! Dance PSM Pack 2.0 can use for all of the supported keyboard models: S77x-S97x-A3000-Tyros5 and Genos. We've tested on all of these models, and the difference is not too much.

--- Quote from: zionip on September 28, 2018, 08:35:27 PM ---The PSM expansion packs come in the form of.CPF and so are licensed only to one specific keyboard.  If you want to load the same packs on another Yamaha arranger keyboard, you will have to pay extra.

--- End quote ---
- We will give a special discount for another Yamaha keyboard if you buy an expansion pack from us before.

--- Quote from: zionip on September 28, 2018, 08:35:27 PM ---If you get the PSM styles without its accompanying voices in the expansion pack, you will have to spend a lot of time to find built-in voices for substitution.  For some styles, it is possible, but for some, it can be a problem to find suitable substitutes.
--- End quote ---
- Have no ideas about this, but I think you should install our expansion pack for the best results and support.

Regards
Tin

Eric, B:

--- Quote from: tin4390 on September 28, 2018, 04:18:57 AM ---Thank you so much, next we will release a lot of style expansion packs. All of it will play with this Dance PSM pack 2.0
Hope you like it.
Regards
Tin

--- End quote ---
Awesome! Cant wait .... ;D 8)

gary3917:
What are the names of each song for each style that you have put together ? Can you please list them like you did with  style expansion

List of styles: Best of Modern Talking
01 - Sexy, Sexy Lover
02 - No Face, No Name, No Number
03 - Cheri Cheri Lady
04 - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
05 - Brother Louie
06 - Geronimo's Cadillac
07 - Atlantis is Calling (S.O.S for Love)
08 - You Are Not Alone
09 - You Can Win If You Want
10 - Do You Wanna

tin4390:

--- Quote from: gary3917 on October 04, 2018, 09:28:20 PM ---What are the names of each song for each style that you have put together ? Can you please list them like you did with  style expansion

List of styles: Best of Modern Talking
01 - Sexy, Sexy Lover
02 - No Face, No Name, No Number
03 - Cheri Cheri Lady
04 - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
05 - Brother Louie
06 - Geronimo's Cadillac
07 - Atlantis is Calling (S.O.S for Love)
08 - You Are Not Alone
09 - You Can Win If You Want
10 - Do You Wanna

--- End quote ---
Dear Gary,
The styles in our Dance PSM pack 2 almost are not song style. You can use these styles to play whatever you want.
With Pro style in Dannce Pack 2, you can play Major and Minor chords in the same time.
Please refer to the attachment photos is  the list of styles - Dance Pack 2

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version