Author Topic: Classical Magic Registrations: Bee Software  (Read 5598 times)

Online bpsafran

Classical Magic Registrations: Bee Software
« on: August 14, 2018, 08:23:40 AM »
This is an unsolicited and enthusiastic recommendation for the combination of registrations+pdf sheet music+performance audio files for 15 well-known Classical pieces, produced by Bee Software and entitled Classical Magic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b9bTUe_Kh8
 I recently bought this and have found it very educational as far as using to the "max" the features of my keyboard (Tyros5) as well as learning how to play these Classical pieces at a level that includes more of the music and many subtleties in the bass notes (using AI fingering) and timing of the chords.   The package is available for both Genos and Tyros5 and makes use of the excellent Classical, orchestral and pipe organ voices of these instruments, including some of the ensemble voices.  I was particularly impressed by the revoicing of several free-play styles to make them very useful for Classical music, including arpeggios, drums and fanfare, strong organ voices etc.  The modified styles are also included in the package.  There are wav file performances of each of the pieces and by listening carefully, I have been able to learn more about the subtle features of the sheet music, even though it is written in simple single-note and chord notation.

Offline pethep

Re: Classical Magic Registrations: Bee Software
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 02:48:03 PM »
Hello bpsafran,
Thanks for the information, I also bought this package. I can very well improvise Classical music without knowing any notes. The registrations and styles are great. As always, good work from John Beesley.

Greetings
Peter

Beginner, earlier PSR-S900 now Tyros 5

Offline gary3917

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 07:19:27 PM »
do they use the ensembles for a phat sound and also is it possible on the T 5 to run out of polyphony easily w/ the ensemble .if i use 2 keyboards can i add double polyphony ?
Tyros 5 (finally ),Tyros 4, Korg M3 88,  Kawia MP7,Casio PX 560 Cakewalk Sonar BIAB Cubase 5
Mackie DLM8 Keyboard stereo Powered speakers and subwoofer

Offline AlBags

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 06:05:25 PM »
I'm also going to buy this .. (as I upgraded to Genos) although I dont play Classical pieces very regularly. I have my moments, tho, like anyone else.
I'll be back when I tried them, but probably to a post in Genos forum.

Al.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:13:42 PM by AlBags »
😊  I started out with nothing .. and I've got most of it left!  😊

🎹 Tyros 5-76,  now the brilliant Genos 🎹
Genelec 8030C Studio Monitors on K&M stands
K&M Spider Pro Stand, K&M Accessories. I love K&M!

Kvn479

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 12:33:05 PM »
Can i ask please regarding these registration packs....i am searching for a good style for Ave Maria Schubert? Is an appropriate style included with the registration? And can style be normally transposed?

Offline Ed B

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 03:17:17 AM »
Hi
Check out the free "Symphonic" pack from Yamaha. This pack contains Classical styles. The Andante 6/8 style is a good  for Ave Maria.
Regards
Ed B
Keep on learning

Offline Neebo

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2022, 12:22:14 AM »
Ed B,
Thank you for the heads up regarding the "Symphonic" pack from Yamaha.  I found it on their site however it doesn't appear to be available for Genos nor Tyros 5.  How did you manage to load it into those keyboards.
Regards
Neebo

Offline EileenL

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2022, 12:15:16 PM »
The Pack only contains styles so should load into any keyboard via YEM.