Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Registrations & Playlist

Playlist Editor

<< < (2/2)

dh110953:
Hi: This looks like a good workround but I am having Problems. If I save the Playlist to my USB and the open the .tsv file on my laptop in text editor and then change the (Registration) to the titles I want,  I can then open again when I save back to my USB and then open via Playlist on the Genos.

However, and here is the issue. If I sort the titles in Excel and then save it can to the USB when I the try to open again on the Genos I can open the Playlist but none of the titles are showing, its just a blank Playlist. Obviously I'm doing something wrong and just can't figure this out.

Any suggestions.

Cheers David

valimaties:

--- Quote from: dh110953 on November 13, 2018, 05:54:46 PM ---Hi: This looks like a good workround but I am having Problems. If I save the Playlist to my USB and the open the .tsv file on my laptop in text editor and then change the (Registration) to the titles I want,  I can then open again when I save back to my USB and then open via Playlist on the Genos.

However, and here is the issue. If I sort the titles in Excel and then save it can to the USB when I the try to open again on the Genos I can open the Playlist but none of the titles are showing, its just a blank Playlist. Obviously I'm doing something wrong and just can't figure this out.

Any suggestions.

Cheers David

--- End quote ---

You don't use right the sorting option in Excel. Sorting option in Excel works in this way:

Step 1:

Step 2:

PS:
That's the reason I made Genos Playlist Worker software. It does all your work, you does not have to do nothing but load playlist file and save it. It does automatically sort your playlist when you append in application. Try it ;)

Regards,
Vali

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version