PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S970/S770/S670 (SFF2)

My S970 is in the hospital - I need a virtual hug!

<< < (2/25) > >>

Toril S:
Thank you friends. I go on a trip tomorrow so I will be busy for some days. But the sad thing is I will never trust my S970 again. And to think that my other keyboards lasted for decades without any problems!!! I got such a shock today!

Del B:
Oh Toril I feel for you, it was not that long ago my T5 had problems and I was parted from it for about 3-4 weeks,
hope you get it sorted soon.

Toril S:
Thank you so much, Del! I fear that a repaired instrument will not be like a new one. After all, it has been opened again and people have rumaged around in there, taking parts out and replacing them. Maybe my fear is groundless, but I don't like it. I therefore asked if I by any chance could get a new board on the warranty, but they can't do that, and I understand that. It will be sorted out, my dealer is super! But... The keyboard lost its NEWNESS!

Jan-Eve:
Hi Toril! It must be frustrated to have your keyboard in hands of others. Opening and surcing for what causes the noice that you Heard. I am sure they will find whats wrong inside. A big virtual hug from me, of course.

All the best from Jan - Eve.

Toril S:
Thanks, Jan-Eve! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version