PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S970/S770/S670 (SFF2)

My S970 is in the hospital - I need a virtual hug!

(1/25) > >>

Toril S:
Hello friends! I am deeply shocked. My S970 is under a year old, and I have been very careful with it. Most of the time I just play at home. Now and again I go on a gig, and handle the instrument very gently. Yesterday I sat down to play and all was normal. Today I wanted to work a little more on a song, turned on the S970, and all I heard was hissing and crackling noise!! Turned on and off several times. Nothing worked. I had to bring it down to the store where I bought it. They gathered around it, shook their heads and was at a loss. All of them echoed each other in saying: This is a new one, this has never happened to a Yamaha before! That just made me feel worse, thinking that I was the "lucky" one to pick the one Yamaha failure! I am not worried, the music store is serious, and I have a warranty. But it shook me up really bad. So, with my dear S970 in the hospital, there will be no songs from me for a while. Have anyone else experienced something similar, or did I get the one instrument that someone cast an evil spell on? I need a virtual hug now, I am not a happy person at this moment....

frankia:
Hi Toril.

Oh I do feel for you - Your fingers must be aching already with the loss of their keyboard friend. I hope they will soon be reunited.

I have never had a problem with any of my Yamaha boards - apart from old age telling me that they needed replacing with something newer.

Big hugs from me.

Cheers

Toril S:
Thanks Frankia! It warms my heart!

DrakeM:
OH my! Such withdrawal pain you must be going through at this time.

Here another big HUG for you! ;)

vbdx66:
Hi Toril,

I feel so sorry for you.

Yamaha keyboards are usually faultless (never had any problem with any Yamaha keyboard even cheap ones).

Maybe some electricity failure in your house or in the surroundings damaged the keyboard?

Best Wishes,

Vinciane

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version