Author Topic: Help Moving Music finder onto Genos so it is in alphabetical order  (Read 4098 times)

TraceyW

Hi,

I noticed that EileenL posted that Music finder now loads into Genos playlist alphabetically so you can find tunes as you did on Tyros.

How can I get it to do that as on mine at the moment they are all mixed up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Kind regards
Tracey
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:02:00 PM by TraceyW »

Offline zionip

Re: Help Moving Music finder onto Genos so it is in alphabetical order
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 06:44:58 PM »
You can save the playlist file ( a file with .tsv file extension ) on the root directory of your USB drive.  Then copy the .tsv file onto your PC / Mac and rename the file as a .csv file.  Then you can use an editor or MS Excel to open and sort the .csv file, then save the sorted file as .csv file.  Exit from the editor / MS Excel, and rename the .csv file to .tsv file.

Next time when you load the sorted .tsv file into your Genos Playlist, everything is sorted.

Thanks,
Paul

The following users thanked this post: ton37

TraceyW

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 10:27:29 PM »
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply. I will have a go at that. Unfortunately I’m not very good with computers but will see where I get to with it.

On the post Eileen did she said that the music finder now loads into the Genos play list alphabetically which made it sound like there was a new update.

Thanks once again for taking the time to reply and as I say I will try that.

Kind regards,
Tracey

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 12:21:41 AM »
Yes I took my Tyros 5 MF and loaded it in and it was alphabetical the same as it was on my Tyros.

Offline AlBags

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 11:39:00 AM »

I just wish there were some filters to use, as finding entries is a bit long-winded, compared to the excellent system in T5!

Al.
😊  I started out with nothing .. and I've got most of it left!  😊

🎹 Tyros 5-76,  now the brilliant Genos 🎹
Genelec 8030C Studio Monitors on K&M stands
K&M Spider Pro Stand, K&M Accessories. I love K&M!

Offline EileenL

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 02:59:45 PM »
Just Press Playlist and select what file you want and hit playlist again and there it is. Use the wheel to select just as you did on Tyros. Easy Peasy.