Author Topic: Coming back to arranger keyboard after 25 years...  (Read 5898 times)

Fantomas

Coming back to arranger keyboard after 25 years...
« on: August 01, 2018, 09:54:06 PM »
Hi all !

As I have purchased recently a Yamaha PSR-E463,  Vinciance has suggested me to visit your forum.
I've meet Vinciane in Youtube comments on some PSR videos.

When I was about 14yo I had a PSR-70.
I still have it but does not work anymore, same capacitor common issue, but bored to fix it.
And when I sas the price of current keyboards, the choice was easy because the E463 cost 4 times less than I have purchased my old PSR-70 (in fact was a gift from father).

I hope to learn more now with internet that I've learned alone when I was young ;)

Chris
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 08:32:19 PM by Fantomas »

Offline panos

Re: Coming back to arranger keyboard after 25 years...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 10:57:55 PM »
Wellcome Chris and have fun  :)

Offline vbdx66

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 11:02:45 PM »
Hi Chris and welcome to the Forum  8)

I am very happy to meet you here. As you’ll see, this is a great site and a great Forum and you’ll notice that people here will be eager to help you, esp. on the board dedicated to the PSR E keyboards, which is usually pretty active.

I wish you a lot of musical enjoyment on our Forum and on the main PSR Tutorial website.

Regards,

Vinciane.
Past keyboards: PSR E313, PSR E413, PSR E433, PSR S550, DGX 640, upright piano.
Now: DGX 650, Casio CT-X800.

SeaGtGruff

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 01:08:39 AM »
Welcome, Chris! Those of us who have PSR-E models may be asking you questions about some of the features on the PSR-E463. :)

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 06:18:22 AM »
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  I’m sure you'll learn a great deal about your new PSR-E463 keyboard here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend Peter (XeeniX), which presently contains over 60,000 song titles in 1,360 plus indexed books.  This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline Gloria

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 07:57:56 PM »
Welcome Chris!  You have found the right place to be!  This is a wonderful forum for all sorts of musical "levels", performances & information!  Looking forward to your first song post in Songs Played by Forum Members (listed under Music Performances  :)

Gloria
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:05:16 PM by Gloria »
"Music is the Universal Language"
PSR Performer Page

Fantomas

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 08:17:38 PM »
Thanks @all  :)

ekurburski

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 06:52:02 PM »
Welcome back Chris.  I'm certain that if you look around the main site you will find a huge amount of info on how to get the most out of your new keyboard.  Be forewarned though that You will be using up a lotof time with this new persuit.

Offline Toril S

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2018, 07:15:50 PM »
Welcome Chris. Enjoy your new keyboard!
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page