PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-3000/1500 (SFF1)

how do I change voice in left hand

(1/3) > >>

ekurburski:
I have noticed in several posts performers saying they play many of their songs with just bass and drums.  Ho do I  change the left hand voice to bass when I switch drum style?  In effect making the unit into a combo organ with a electronic drummer.

SeaGtGruff:
I'm not familiar with the specific features that the PSR-3000 does or does not have, but can you set up your styles with the particular OTS voices that you want to use with each style? Or if not, could you set up Registrations, or maybe even Music Finder database entries, with the voice and style combinations you want to use?

ekurburski:
Yes, the 3000 does have OTS.  But  was hoping that there was a way to just split the kb and have left hand voices on one side and voice 1 and 2 on the other.

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: ekurburski on August 02, 2018, 02:27:11 PM ---Yes, the 3000 does have OTS.  But  was hoping that there was a way to just split the kb and have left hand voices on one side and voice 1 and 2 on the other.

--- End quote ---

Your keyboard has a left voice which sounds on the left side of the split point, and right voices which sound on the right side of the split point. That’s why they’re called left and right voices.

What’s the problem?

Fred

ekurburski:
yes Fred that's the problem. No, that's not the problem.   The problem is how I'm describing the problem. 

What I want to do is, play without accomplement on.  split kb with bass voice in left hand and some other voice in right hand (such as piano, guitar or organ).  then when I select another style (drum pattern) I still have bass in left hand and voice in right hand.  I would like to be able to switch to different voice in left hand or right hand without it changing the style as I'm not using accp on.

Seems like a simple task to me......but can't figure it out.  I don't think I should have to use separate registrations to do this but.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version