Author Topic: Holding settings  (Read 10241 times)

Cowsonconcrete

Holding settings
« on: July 24, 2018, 11:07:36 AM »
Hi,

So sorry if this question has been asked before but I've looked and can't see it so.......................

Whenever I change settings on the PSR S770, IE one of the 4 buttons for the Style Control, the left hand part select defaults to off.  Is there any way of keeping this on?  The majority of times the left hand "instrument" always stays the same but it is a pain having to engage it every time.

Many thanks

hsandor10

Re: Holding settings
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 07:37:44 PM »
I have the same issue. Anyone could help please?  :-\

Offline jwyvern

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 07:58:09 PM »
It is as if arranger players are not expected to use the left voice so it is always turned off when you change OTS.
I use registrations for setups so it is not an issue, but on occasions when I have explored and switched OTS I have noticed if you put the freeze button on (with style ticked in the freeze setup) the left voice will stay on.

John
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 08:34:20 PM by jwyvern »

Offline balcino

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 02:06:21 AM »
Hello everybody !!!
I know this is a very old topic but i want to ask exactly the opossite !!!
What i mean is when i changa a style the left voice and the left hold are always on !!! i'm not using OTS ... so how do i change that ?? i want left voice and left hold to be OFF all the time !!! Thiw is happening in some user styles not foctory but i have to press the buttons every time is there a way to change that ???

Thanks Spiros !!!!
Spiros
SX700 - PA700 - OR700 - PA300

Offline overover

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 02:46:13 PM »
Hello everybody !!!
I know this is a very old topic but i want to ask exactly the opossite !!!
What i mean is when i changa a style the left voice and the left hold are always on !!! i'm not using OTS ... so how do i change that ?? i want left voice and left hold to be OFF all the time !!! Thiw is happening in some user styles not foctory but i have to press the buttons every time is there a way to change that ???

Thanks Spiros !!!!

Hi Spiros,

just make sure that the "OTS LINK" button is OFF.

(If this button is ON, the OTS are automatically selected by the Main Variations: Main Variation A calls OTS 1, and so on. And an OTS always automatically turns the "Sync Start" on, if selected when the Style is stopped.)

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 02:50:14 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline balcino

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 01:36:04 AM »
just make sure that the "OTS LINK" button is OFF.

hello Chris and thanks for your reply !!!
The OTS LINK is not active but i realize that everything is stored in the OTS 1 2 3 4 so that means i have to re save the OTS without the LEFT Voice and the LEFT HOLD active !!!

Thanks Chris !!!
Spiros !!! 
Spiros
SX700 - PA700 - OR700 - PA300