Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

How to Modify volume of intro of style ?

<< < (2/3) > >>

panos:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rZFT9xjCQN6SppHs9Ar3hvV92JAHduIb

Hope that video helps(If it works :P).
1.Using the Mixing console I reduced the reverb of the drums
2.Lower the volume of the drums on Mixing console again.
If you choose one variation and alter something there, it will aplly to all variations,fills,intros etc
3.Then went to Style creator and saved the style.

4.I have changed the volumes for parts ch1 and ch2 for the intros 1 & 2 individually,
(the rest parts were off so there were no pattrens in them to change the volume)
I had the style keep playing in order not to effect the volumes of the other variations.

Sorry for the bad quality of the video,I am not used to take a video with a phone and use just one hand on my keyboard. ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Helmer dk.:
hello all.

I have given this STY a shot, I have not used style creator except save my changes. I have chosen a Revo drum and have changed all the voices to Genos new sounds and adjusted sound level etc.
I have done this late in the evening and have used headphones so I have not checked the sound with the speakers, so maybe you should adjust the levels a bit.

Regards Helmer  ;)

EileenL:
Here is an adjusted one and I have added OTS.

Al Ram:
Panos
thank you so much for taking the time to produce a video.  It is very helpful.  I watched the video several times and i think i got the idea.   Not sure that i will do this often but it is good to know.

Also, thanks so much for the modified style.

Helmer and Eileen

Thank you so much for the modified styles you did for me.  I am in the process of testing the new styles for the song i am setting up. 

It is great to have this forum resource.  I am impressed with the expertise here, cause i can only play but I am not very good with the technical aspects of modifying styles.

Have all a great night/day.

Greetings.

Joe H:
Hi Al,

I usually take a lot more time when editing a style.  I took a different approach than the others.  I edited the Note Velocity for the Bass and acoustic guitar parts and only adjusted the drum kit by Volume.  The drum kit has many different notes and each one has its own velocity so the way to get it right is to carefully adjust each drum note velocity... that takes time.  Due to time  constraints I chose to increase the volume on the drums for the Intros.

I did my editing in StyleMagic.

Joe H

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version